MERSON

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How this retard hasn't managed to get himself kicked off the air a la Atkinson, Gray etc. is amazing...

Regardless of any deeper un-PC beliefs held (or not), it's miraculous he's not fumbled his way into such bother.

Edit: I mean it's classic 'stupid'... "Must give some kind of smart answer otherwise, my cover will be blown and people will realise I am stupid"..... Ooops cover blown twice as bad!

Last edited:
...Never mind the fact that Silva is unbeaten at home in 3 years whereas Adam's has already failed in the lower English leagues. Surprised he's still in management tbh; especially at such a relatively high level.

...Just checked. Relegation beckons Grenada! LOL

There's different levels we know he is a bellend but like a court jester. People like Ray Parlour and Keown yes they were gooners but as humans you can't despise them, people like John Terry and Wilshire though, absolute scum

This one obviously hurts Merson, very sad

Merson was an after dinner speaker yesterday evening, at a corporate event. Having seen him on Sky etc, i really hated him, but have to admit through gritted teeth, he was an excellent speaker who was very funny.
Told some funny stories, and some sad. I came away with a different view on him, although he's still a gooner cnt. said he was a Chave fan as a kid, his old man staunch Woolwich.. what chance did he have anyway.

Merson was an after dinner speaker yesterday evening, at a corporate event. Having seen him on Sky etc, i really hated him, but have to admit through gritted teeth, he was an excellent speaker who was very funny.
Told some funny stories, and some sad. I came away with a different view on him, although he's still a gooner cnt. said he was a Chave fan as a kid, his old man staunch Woolwich.. what chance did he have anyway.
Friend of mine (United fan) had exactly the same experience. If only he'd stick to that and get the hell off our screens!

Late to this party, but had Hull not been relegated Woolwich surely would have been in for Silva. They're probably holding off to see how he does over the next couple of seasons and will make their approach if he can establish Watford as mid-table. I can't see any other realistic prospect for them to replace Wenger.

Merson's attitude will rapidly change if that happens.

Late to this party, but had Hull not been relegated Woolwich surely would have been in for Silva. They're probably holding off to see how he does over the next couple of seasons and will make their approach if he can establish Watford as mid-table. I can't see any other realistic prospect for them to replace Wenger.

Merson's attitude will rapidly change if that happens.

Woolwich haven't got the balls to appoint anyone other then an established top manager - no top established manager would want to go to them hence why theyre stuck with Wenger.

Marco Silva would turn Woolwich into the elite.

Back
Top Bottom