Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So basically we've established that he has

1) saved a player's life on the pitch
2) righteously called out a manager for sucking up to the arrogant twat Ibrahimovic
3) been the victim of police brutality and allegedly fought back

What a guy. Sign him up

He'll realise Woolwich are cunts just like Kane did, late bloomer that's all. He didn't play like a gooner against them in the CL after.

So basically we've established that he has

1) saved a player's life on the pitch
2) righteously called out a manager for sucking up to the arrogant twat Ibrahimovic
3) been the victim of police brutality and allegedly fought back

What a guy. Sign him up

He'll realise Woolwich are cunts just like Kane did, late bloomer that's all. He didn't play like a gooner against them in the CL after.
In fairness, I don't buy that Kane was a gooner given that his family are all apparently Spurs fans (at least if you trust Levy's word on it).

Wouldn't be surprised if that picture of him at the Woolwich league win parade was related to him being in the youth squad at the time (?)

In fairness, I don't buy that Kane was a gooner given that his family are all apparently Spurs fans (at least if you trust Levy's word on it).

Wouldn't be surprised if that picture of him at the Woolwich league win parade was related to him being in the youth squad at the time (?)
It is. He was there in 2001-2002, same year they won the title.

Here he is in the youth squad. Pretty much the same age as in the widely distributed photo at the parade.

B7V3DeTIYAAmWMx.jpg

It is. He was there in 2001-2002, same year they won the title.

Here he is in the youth squad. Pretty much the same age as in the widely distributed photo at the parade.

B7V3DeTIYAAmWMx.jpg

Different kit.

Harry-Kane-invincibles.jpg

That's from 2004 when they won the league unbeaten.

The year he signed for us.

Would you rather a gooner banging in goals for Spurs or a Tottenham boy banging them in for that lot? I know where i'd sit on that one
All I know is that Kane has spoken many times about being a Lilywhite, says he is not interested in money and has his teammates talking about the fact that he'll likely not be interested in leaving us for years to come because he is one of us.

Who fucking cares if he was wearing an Arse shirt as an 11 year old? If you look at the parade pic the kid he's with looks like the one he's next to in the team photo. For all we know he was invited along by one of his former Amercan Youth Squad mates, or maybe even just an Woolwich supporting friend.

Harry Kane is no fucking Gooner. I want this shite and any element of doubt ended.

Again, Who gives a shit?

He could be an Woolwich and Chelsea fan at the same time, wearing a half and half scarf for all he wants. As long as he is up front for Spurs, scoring goals for Spurs and saying he wants to stay here for the rest of his career, that's all that anyone here should care about.

Again, Who gives a shit?

He could be an Woolwich and Chelsea fan at the same time, wearing a half and half scarf for all he wants. As long as he is up front for Spurs, scoring goals for Spurs and saying he wants to stay here for the rest of his career, that's all that anyone here should care about.
Love the bit of code that corrects the alternative Woolwich spelling

Again, Who gives a shit?

You gave enough of a shit to try and correct me and prove he might be a gooner.

Pathetic.

You gave enough of a shit to try and correct me and prove he might be a gooner.

Pathetic.

No, I corrected your post being wrong. Shock.

You said he was there at the time the parade shot was taken or that he was the same age. He wasn't. Don't worry, you can't always be right. Just take the L and move on from it all.

This is the Aurier thread after all.

No, I corrected your post being wrong. Shock.

You said he was there at the time the parade shot was taken or that he was the same age. He wasn't. Don't worry, you can't always be right. Just take the L and move on from it all.

This is the Aurier thread after all.
Why did it matter for you to correct another Spurs fan who is making the case that he's no gooner? No other reason than for you to be an "I know better" smart arse.

And what the hell is "take the L"? Speak English.

Last edited:
Why did it matter for you to correct another Spurs fan who is making the case that he's no gooner? No other reason for you to be an "I know better" smart arse.

And what the hell is "take the L"? Speak English.

I was educating you that's all.

I don't think Kane is an Woolwich fan either - but he wasn't there at that parade, wearing the 2003/2004 invincibles shirt because he was part of the Woolwich youth team. He was there most likely because he was young and stupid and probably had friends who were Woolwich fans, they seemed to be everywhere in the early 00s. Bit surprised there aren't any photos whatsoever of him in a Spurs shirt as a youngster though.

All I said is that I didn't CARE if he was an Woolwich fan. Because more importantly he's a Spurs player and a bloody good one.

Back
Top Bottom