Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Mahrez and/or Barkley. Either would be a great signing.

Llorente would sour the summer for me. If we buy that cunt we announce to the footballing world that we are forever a Europa League club and we invite all willing suitors to make offers for our best players.
Llorente will herald the demise of this Spurs side and Poch will be gone within two years.

That's how bad a signing Llorente will be.
Mate, you have lost the plot

I'd take Mahrez and/or Barkley. Either would be a great signing.

Llorente would sour the summer for me. If we buy that cunt we announce to the footballing world that we are forever a Europa League club and we invite all willing suitors to make offers for our best players.
Llorente will herald the demise of this Spurs side and Poch will be gone within two years.

That's how bad a signing Llorente will be.
This. My thoughts exactly until I had a peek at shitend forum
Fernando Llorente
It seems they pretty much had this signing wrapped and it could hurt em if we swoop in. Not that I want it, but we can console ourselves saying that.

Ermm guys. Is nobody nervous that Aurier hasn't been announced yet? We are all worrying about who a mystery forward might be that we are trying to sign that we have forgotten this hasn't been confirmed yet

I doubt the Social media team start anytime before 10am.

Then they need to take a few photos and make up a hashtag.

Find a local cat having kittens.

These things all take time you know

Why does it feel like deja vu again - any suggestions on who will be our sissoko signing (paying loads of money at the last minute for a crap player just as the window closes) this time? We must have one lined up!!!!
LLorente, We wud outbid chelsea and pay Swansea 45 million pounds and 180k weekly wages to convince.
Booom! We get our Marquee Player of the year.

Llorente was an absolute beast in a shite-house Swansea team last year. He is brilliant in the air and underrated with the ball at his feet. Much more effective Kane back-up than Janssen. I also think we massively lack a 'plan B' and as much as it is derided, there is still little more effective plan B in this league particularly than if you are 0-0 or 1-0 down etc. going into the last 10-15 minutes, then bring on the big man, push up and go direct.

The amount of corners and set-pieces we create we could really do with someone that really dominates the penalty area in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom