Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That has to be contender for the most patronising post on the internet.
Well done.

I should know I've posted a few myself.....
Not patronising at all. I think you’re looking for another word. He admitted he didn’t really watch the game, and suggested I only watch 65% of matches which is untrue. Who rattled your cage anyway? :)

I know. The beauty of it is that our season was classified dead even earlier last season... We're improving, brutha!
:chicco:
I know, and the irony of people moaning about predictions, yet predicting we won’t win anything. You gotta laugh.

Actually it’s not irony, it’s just funny, but sad at the same time.

I know, and the irony of people moaning about predictions, yet predicting we won’t win anything. You gotta laugh.

Keep the faith... Last year 7 games in... This year 10.... With sustained improvement, by my calculations we'll be able to amount a title challenge in approximately 9 years time....

Keep the faith... Last year 7 games in... This year 10.... With sustained improvement, by my calculations we'll be able to amount a title challenge in approximately 9 years time....

You didn’t calculate anything - you just pulled that out of your arse. Still, fair play for conforming to TFC mean. I salute you.

We got ourselves so e right proper cunts on here...

ok we get it... you're not Spurs.
Fine.

Shouldn't you be focussing more on your game against Swansea, Palace or Bournemouth later??

Depending on just WHO you support!

Fucking prick.

How does stating a plain fact automatically make me not a spurs supporter? Yes, my first comment is born out of frustration.. because we totally lacked determination when going forward today imo. But guess what.. I got frustrated because I love this club to bits and really wanted them to win.
Basing your words on my second statement though is just pathetic. Have a look at some top clubs in some other leagues.. Bayern, Dortmund, PSG, Barca, Real, Juventus.... you wouldn't expect them to lose all away games to the top 6 would you? For sure the PL is more even and more competitive in the top 6, but still I think, as team with the ambition to challenge the top place you should not be thinking to probably lose all these games beforehand.

Just my opinion.. if you can't read that kinda stuff without interpreting any kinds of shit into it regarding who I support, I guess you'll have a lot of work in a place lile this..Prick

John Thomas John Thomas it’s ok, you don’t have to agree with everyone shitting on us. It’s not a moral duty. You say more with who you agree with than what you actually say. It’s a bit sneaky. Why not admit that the club, and everyone who supports it, is shit?

You bore everyone to death with the ‘biggest club in England’ stuff, but you shit all over the club and the team at every opportunity. Your position is laughable and indefensible.

Last edited:
I went onto Woolwich Mania to see if they really are more positive about Spurs than on here. You decide by playing my little game, which of these posts are from Woolwich Mania and which are from TFC? (I've changed the pronouns)

A) Bilic had 2 games to save his job, Spurs came to the rescue. It doesn't get any spursier than that.

B) Poch came into the club, identified real cultural problems and their underlying roots, and resolved to fix them.

C) That brand of football like they played this half belongs in the museum.

D) Spurs look a better unit than many, Woolwich included.

E) Spurs are spineless

F) A big test for the Harry Kane team tomorrow away to United without Kane himself.

G) Test failed......again. simple really. Spurs are not good enough.

H) Probably jinxing it but, in league matches where Harry Kane has not played, Tottenham have not lost in over three years.

I) Until Spurs find a way to not lose ground when they play the top 5/6, at their grounds in particular they will not be good enough or strong enough.

J) Think Spurs actually beat City at home last year without Harry Kane, which brings a bit of irony to Pep's comments about them being a one man team

K) Spurs always fail when it matters most. Whatever their progress they fall short when stakes are the highest.

Last edited:
I went onto Woolwich Mania to see if they really are more positive about Spurs than on here. You decide by playing my little game, Woolwich Mania or TFC? (I've changed the pronouns)

A) Bilic had 2 games to save his job, Spurs came to the rescue. It doesn't get any spursier than that.

B) Poch came into the club, identified real cultural problems and their underlying roots, and resolved to fix them.

C) That brand of football like they played this half belongs in the museum.

D) Spurs look a better than unit than many, Woolwich included.

E) Spurs are spineless

F) A big test for the Harry Kane team tomorrow away to United without Kane himself.

G) Test failed......again. simple really. Spurs are not good enough.

H) Probably jinxing it but, in league matches where Harry Kane has not played, Tottenham have not lost in over three years.

I) Until Spurs find a way to not lose ground when they play the top 5/6, at their grounds in particular they will not be good enough or strong enough.

J) Think Spurs actually beat City at home last year without Harry Kane, which brings a bit of irony to Pep's comments about them being a one man team

K) Spurs always fail when it matters most. Whatever their progress they fall short when stakes are the highest.

Scarily similar to certain posters on here.
:gallashmm:

Scarily similar to certain posters on here.
:gallashmm:
But no trolls on here Glasgow. Big John Thomas John Thomas assured me of it, just honest disappointed die-hard Spurs boys

latest

There's a lot of fair and unfair comments on here but I think it's probably best to mention that up to our game Man Utd had won all their league games at home, not against the strongest sides but you couple that with their need to react to the Huddersfield game last week and you can see the pressure was on them.

Yesterday wasn't terrible or for that matter, was it good! We had made the mistake that decided the game and Martial took advantage, we had warnings with the Davies clearance and the Lukaku header hitting the post, but had our chances too including a fair shout for a penalty.

We needed Dele on better form and Llorente failed to make an impact. Son did well but he is not an out and out striker, he needs to play others in and Manchester United largely managed our threat.

I am pretty sure that Kane would have made a difference and in games like these we miss Wanyama. Against most other prem teams we would have enough to get us over the line but Old Trafford is not one of those places.

It feels odd to be so annoyed to lose at Old Trafford and yet most teams do and historically we used to always write off this fixture, to be disappointed to lose there is a mark of how far we have come. That is not to say I'm happy and that I don't think we asked enough questions about their defence, just that this sort of game needs our very best players and when we get our chances to be ruthless, the disappointment is that just didn't happen.

Not patronising at all. I think you’re looking for another word. He admitted he didn’t really watch the game, and suggested I only watch 65% of matches which is untrue. Who rattled your cage anyway? :)
I think you misunderstood what I meant. I watched 65 mins giving the game my full attention, like you were. Then guests were arriving so I couldn't concentrate as I'd have liked. I don't know where the cocktail stuff comes from.

Back
Top Bottom