Burnley away - 17:30 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just to focus on other areas but Sanchez at the back puts on a different level.

Also thought Aurier and Davies were great tonight. Davies should be nailed on to start each match, regardless of Danny rose, he needs to fight his way back in

I didn't feel we played as well as most feel on here. Great result because of Kane's clinical finishing and thats it for me. We controlled the game but seem to struggle at times. We defend well although we seem to have lost that cohesion at the back-it has to get better.
its all about 3 points and today and it was a professional performance with job done. Burnley were poor and didn't punish us when they had opportunity, they believed they were better than they actually are and that was their down fall. I will enjoy the result and now can enjoy Xmas but it has to get better.

DRwVaCGX4AAGGDo.jpg:large
That MotM trophy is ridulously underwhelming, it looks like the packaging for supermarket cologne.

I won more impressive looking things at school sports days

Wait this is Dyche?

Who was the fat, chavy cunt shouting obsceneties in a suit all afternoon, then?

:pochwtf:
Ive never seen an obscenity in a suit.

wait..thats a lie. I've seen lots of cunts in suits. usually when the braying city boy twats turn up at the great british beer festival on a friday night

Back
Top Bottom