Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton - Boxing Day Bonanza

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's not what I said I just think he should be given some more time with Lloris being a little bit off it
But thanks for that brilliant argument there if someone dosen't agree with you just call them a cunt nice stuff
Lloris will have some time off I reckon when we play our backlog of matches early in New Year.
Cunts are also useful, it the cunts that make the pricks stand to attention. (well most of the time anyway) :nawty:

Lloris will have some time off I reckon when we play our backlog of matches early in New Year.
Cunts are also useful, it the cunts that make the pricks stand to attention. (well most of the time anyway) :nawty:
We got Wimbledon coming up sooner or later haven't we? He's likely in need of a bit of a rest just realised the guys got 234 apperances for us holy shit
:pochshock:

Great performance. We do like these open games. Felt like we'd score every time we went forward. I'm surprised we continued to hold such a high line @4 up and kept trying to play em offside. Goal difference looks like it might be key. Expect Liverpool to smash Swansea today.

I did enjoy Henry and Redknapp Jr's attempts to sell kane post match. keep it up lads
Same with Robbie Mustoe on NBC Sports. Has spent the season claiming that Kane still can't be considered World Class.

Cut to post-game and his first comment is that Kane "has his pick of clubs, wherever he wants to go".

Same with Robbie Mustoe on NBC Sports. Has spent the season claiming that Kane still can't be considered World Class.

Cut to post-game and his first comment is that Kane "has his pick of clubs, wherever he wants to go".
"Robbie, imagine if Kane wants to stay at Spurs?"
"Then he is a fool"

Likely how that discussion would go

As much as I like him at times, he can be a real cunt.

It was all so predictable. They weren't even 10 seconds into the commenary after the game and the discussion is of him going somewhere else and it was like it was a foregone conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom