Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Played well again. I know his limitations but that no way explains the levels of abuse he gets, pretty undeserved most of it

Today, two seats down, some guy was absolutely destroying Llorente. And I thought he was playing ok.....

So maybe I am wrong !

Played well again. I know his limitations but that no way explains the levels of abuse he gets, pretty undeserved most of it

Today, two seats down, some guy was absolutely destroying Llorente. And I thought he was playing ok.....

So maybe I am wrong !
I don't agree with any player getting dog's abuse while they are playing; it's one thing getting a bit cross in the moment when something goes wrong, but I can't see what good it does getting on their backs.

Judging by all the media that were there he had a good game today. Did a lot of running and was the one of our central midfielders who went forward the most and got an assist to boot. Some people will pull the "it was a league 1 team" card to continue shitting on him but players should always get commended for having good games. Having a good shift, no matter the opposition will do well for his confidence.

Poch obviously gave him a more attacking role today. Against West Ham he was asked to play a holding role. Seems to me he is quite a decent squad player to have around.

You f***ing lying c***. Get f***ed Baz you tragic moron.
How's that for abuse, like I give two shits about being polite to some c*** on the internet

Oh - my mistake, wrong quote

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

nope nope, thats not it.... bugger!

hang on, here it is

Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

Nope - this is it

"Cheers Baz"

(do we fight to the death now?)

It's very funny that you think you are a reasonable debater because you don't swear.

Have you found that post where I called Dele a shit player yet?

Fucking liar.

Last edited:
It's very funny that you think you are a reasonable debater because you don't swear.

Have you found that post where I called Dele a shit player yet?

Fucking liar.
You're a troubled man. I think you need to take a rest.
I don't swear - because there's no need to, to make a point. I don't really see the need to insult people to voice an opinion either - even people as obnoxious and profoundly unpleasant as you.

Look back in your own posts to find out what you said, I really can't be arsed or am bothered enough to root through your tawdry rants about what is wrong with the team, the players or the manager.
You think you know everything, and you think that everyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. You are a foul mouthed, ignorant bore Sammy, and to be honest - I'd rather talk to my dog than you, as I get more sense out of him.

Give me a shout when you want to join the human race and talk like an adult.

Did his job today. Worked hard and was disciplined as he generally is. He’s not Wanyama or Dembele at their peak, but a solid man to have in our squad.

And now that is exactly what he is and you can tell that is how he feels.

Not a 30 million pound player yet but he also knows his task of winning round the fans is harder.

He is the hod carrier for our team and has done his job better at times than other players have done theirs.

You're a troubled man. I think you need to take a rest.
I don't swear - because there's no need to, to make a point. I don't really see the need to insult people to voice an opinion either - even people as obnoxious and profoundly unpleasant as you.

Look back in your own posts to find out what you said, I really can't be arsed or am bothered enough to root through your tawdry rants about what is wrong with the team, the players or the manager.
You think you know everything, and you think that everyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. You are a foul mouthed, ignorant bore Sammy, and to be honest - I'd rather talk to my dog than you, as I get more sense out of him.

Give me a shout when you want to join the human race and talk like an adult.

Have you found the post where I called Dele a shit player yet you fucking liar

Mmm
The obnoxiousness and ignorance is strong in this one.

Find the quote Mick.......apparently I repeated the same thing for 3 months. Why cant you find any quotes?

Oh yes, its because you are a liar.

How easy it should be for you go back and make me eat my words. Im calling you out, and you keep avoiding the issue. Show me the quote.

You know I never said it, which makes you a conniving prick. I´ll stand for anything I say, even if it means saying I was wrong.....again you lied that Ive never conceded a thing. I showed you 5 or 6 examples of me admitting I was wrong and you ran away.

I got it wrong about Deles determination to improve his form. I wasnt wrong that he was off form though, and I never called him shit.

You on the other hand have mocked and abused Sissoko for a year, and I CAN find the posts Mick.
Then you try and claim that you see his strengths and dont thinks he´s shit and its just a simple difference of opinion.

You´re a fraud

Find the quote Mick.......apparently I repeated the same thing for 3 months. Why cant you find any quotes?

Oh yes, its because you are a liar.

How easy it should be for you go back and make me eat my words. Im calling you out, and you keep avoiding the issue. Show me the quote.

You know I never said it, which makes you a conniving prick. I´ll stand for anything I say, even if it means saying I was wrong.....again you lied that Ive never conceded a thing. I showed you 5 or 6 examples of me admitting I was wrong and you ran away.

I got it wrong about Deles determination to improve his form. I wasnt wrong that he was off form though, and I never called him shit.

You on the other hand have mocked and abused Sissoko for a year, and I CAN find the posts Mick.
Then you try and claim that you see his strengths and dont thinks he´s shit and its just a simple difference of opinion.

You´re a fraud
If you seriously think I am going to waste my time on your behalf when you talk to me like that then you are a seriously deluded individual.
Not sure why you think your approach is worth any consideration under any circumstances, to be honest.

And now that is exactly what he is and you can tell that is how he feels.

Not a 30 million pound player yet but he also knows his task of winning round the fans is harder.

He is the hod carrier for our team and has done his job better at times than other players have done theirs.
Since his mate Aurier has come to the club, Sissoko has really put it in!

If you seriously think I am going to waste my time on your behalf when you talk to me like that then you are a seriously deluded individual.
Not sure why you think your approach is worth any consideration under any circumstances, to be honest.
Lies lies lies......my behalf??

How does it benefit ME that you find the quotes which prove YOU to be in the right here?

You "won't" dig them up because you can't.
Because I never said it, and you and everyone else knows it.
You've posted 75,000 words arguing with me be but now all of a sudden you won't waste your time?

Just search "Dele is a shit player" under username Sammy, pick a quote and post it.

Liar

As shit as he might be, he's got another assist today. :gallashmm:
I think it is fair to say he gives and takes. For every 5-6 simple passes or pass flubs he produces a top notch one (the assist to Kane vs Burnley for example). He makes up for it by being a strong physical pressence in our midfield and he does his job no matter what position we play him in so fair dues.

Lies lies lies......my behalf??

How does it benefit ME that you find the quotes which prove YOU to be in the right here?

You "won't" dig them up because you can't.
Because I never said it, and you and everyone else knows it.
You've posted 75,000 words arguing with me be but now all of a sudden you won't waste your time?

Just search "Dele is a shit player" under username Sammy, pick a quote and post it.

Liar
Oh Sammy have I been a big meany pants to you?
Please please please forgive me!
Your approval of me means so much to me

How can my life have meaning without your approval?

Back
Top Bottom