FA Cup replay vs Newport. 7th Feb, 19:45KO (Moura is ineligible this round due to FA Rules Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really looking forward to the possibility of playing you - for the first time, I think. Hope we get more than 2,000. They’ll sell easily. If you hired the Etihad we’d bring 10,000 easily. But I hope it goes ahead at yours. Looks like a proper stadium. Can we get some terracing too please?
Id personally give u the terrace and maybe half of the normal away end. Because thats were we stupidly decided to put the tv cameras so wverytime were on tv all u hear is the away support ha.

Id personally give u the terrace and maybe half of the normal away end. Because thats were we stupidly decided to put the tv cameras so wverytime were on tv all u hear is the away support ha.
I do like chatting to you but it feels a bit wrong given we’ve still got to win tonight. Bit like when I’ve been in a bit of a grey area between relationships. Need to deal with Newport before heading to Rochdale, eh eh, nudge nudge wink wink.

I do like chatting to you but it feels a bit wrong given we’ve still got to win tonight. Bit like when I’ve been in a bit of a grey area between relationships. Need to deal with Newport before heading to Rochdale, eh eh, nudge nudge wink wink.

Newport? Rochdale? you're not fussy are you :sonpoint: :wanyama:

I find using some eyes helps too!
2ca6cc6826d9bc385f8acd57cff7addc--annoyed-meme-thats-hilarious.jpg

Back
Top Bottom