FA Cup replay vs Newport. 7th Feb, 19:45KO (Moura is ineligible this round due to FA Rules Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I totally agree on that. Sissoko might not be the most gifted player but always tries his best whereas Llorente's just inexistent on the pitch.
I do get the whole squad depth thing but feel I'm completely missing what Llorente has offered so far. I mean is 5 goals to much to ask.:kanehand:

Am I being paranoid or did that BT Sports half-time punditry feel as if they had very little positive to say about Spurs?
Well the Australian coverage of the game is done by ESPN, and they showed a clip from one of their Sports shows where it was four guys continuously saying the phrase, 'It is a shame Spurs scored that goal in the last minute against Liverpool, because now we are talking about the incorrect decisions when we should be talking about how good Mo Salah was'

Back
Top Bottom