Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And Keane’s 101% right. And I’m not saying this because I’m Spurs and hate the scum and Jack Wheelchair but it’s true.

The only reason Woolwich fans rate him is because he’s one of their own and he hates us. That is all.

The only people that can't see this is the club it's self and their idiotic support and the longer it continues the better cos they ain't gonna get rid! He gets a new contract and the cycle continues:dembelelol:.....England national team well who gives a hoot bout them:ninja::levyeyes:

And Keane’s 101% right. And I’m not saying this because I’m Spurs and hate the scum and Jack Wheelchair but it’s true.

The only reason Woolwich fans rate him is because he’s one of their own and he hates us. That is all.

It’s just desperation on the goons behalf. He’s had one good game in living memory , couldn’t get in a Bournemouth team & as he’s constantly broken , he’s the “ if we had jack back....” saviour

Since he’s got back in the team he’s a 6/10 player at best but of course shows “ grit” while staring at oppos kneecaps , looking for a fight a la Mark Noble.

He optimises arse at the moment, clueless , fake passion and broke.

ZSglch2.png

This is the time when cunt in the hat goes mad about not being clapped and shown appreciation for his support.
What about the 15-20 k + of fans who have shown their undying loyalty to the players by fucking off.

Your going to get slagged off collectively, but remember seek out the cunt in the hat - shouldn’t be that hard to spot- and. clap him as you don’t want it personally

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom