Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Terrific performance over both legs against one of the best teams in Europe. Very disappointed at the end result but hope this a learning experience for the years to come. We belong in the Champions League and proved it. COYS

Wembley way was horribly quiet on the way out tonight...
Don't even know where we went wrong, juventus did what juventus do.... Don't lose.
We didn't take the chances we had tonight unfortunately, roll on next year

What happened? Saw a fair few celebrate.
Was loads right at the back, and a few pockets of em here an there, a group of em a few rows back from me were obviously sitting next to the wrong yids though and seemed to take quite a beating. Stewards just watched from afar the whole time, didn’t even chuck the juve lot out even though they were causing riots

Why am I hearing he got destroyed? Did I watch a different match?
Agree totally, but a small point I've noticed with him in the last couple of games. That is in the last 10-15 mins he has appeared to be running on empty. Like him, think he is better than Rose at the moment, just worried about his stamina.

I can get the negativity; it’s an emotional sport after all. It’s the hatred that I don’t understand. We were 45 minutes away from an incredible result, but because that didn’t happen the team are bottlers? And anyone who recognises the good things about this team and CL campaign are cunts?

All seems a bit entitled to me. We have a great chance of actually winning the FA Cup, and we’re in a good position for CL qualification again. How about focussing on that instead of crying about being knocked out by one of the best teams in Europe? It’s not as if we got schooled. We were the better team in Turin, and the better team for much of this evening’s game. We lost, but nobody with eyes can say we didn’t go down fighting.
Agreed. If we'd drawn Basel or Porto I don't think the usual crowd would have anything to complain about this evening. We had basically the toughest Champions League run possible. I am feeling raw and upset as fuck at the mo but let's try to keep some perspective.

And everyone, do yourself a favour and DO NOT LISTEN TO FUCKING TALKSPORT.

Heartbroken. Absolutely heartbroken. But, and though I'm loathe to use this as an opportunity to show the difference between us and the lot down the road - I'm so bloody proud. If you'd offered me this run before the start of this season I'd have bitten your hand off. What a trip it's been. I bloody love Spurs. What a club.

Two words.... Ben Davis :(
Bring back Danny Rose now!!!!
As much as people on here disagree, its true.
Danny Rose is a superior player to Ben Davies. Which is why this summer Danny will be linked with a big money move to United or City etc, and not Ben.
It's also why we need to keep hold of Danny, Toby, and the rest of our top players if we want to succeed and progress in the biggest tests like tonight

Can we just bin sissoko please done fuck all tonight! Useless cunt!

To soon? Fucking gutted, trying to take the positives from tonight, but to be so close and have it ripped away just hurts right now, still thanks for the journey boys, at least now we can enjoy the ride while it lasts, a few years back we couldn’t go toe to toe with Europe’s elite! Hopefully the booze will numb the pain!

crying.gif

Danny Rose is a superior player to Ben Davies. Which is why this summer Danny will be linked with a big money move to United or City etc, and not Ben.
It's also why we need to keep hold of Danny, Toby, and the rest of our top players if we want to succeed and progress in the biggest tests like tonight
Rose played like 5 games since coming back from injury and looked rusty, not sure how that would make other clubs come around with suitcases full of oil dollars for him.

Not your mate, cunt.

And being as you post like a demented childish old cunt I will end my side with this, you should appreciate it.

Last Word :allitongue:

I can’t compete with an intellect like that

You win

Mate

Before Danny's injury he was clearly ahead of Davies, but he hasn't regained that form yet, and may never. Besides, being the best player in a particular position is about more than just form. Davies has been a better team-mate and team-player for the club this past year, no doubt about it.

Agreed. If we'd drawn Basel or Porto I don't think the usual crowd would have anything to complain about this evening. We had basically the toughest Champions League run possible. I am feeling raw and upset as fuck at the mo but let's try to keep some perspective.

And everyone, do yourself a favour and DO NOT LISTEN TO FUCKING TALKSPORT.
Avoiding talkshite goes without saying

Ok, I'm seriously losing track of who is the spurs fan... who is the melt ... who is the Gooner, and who is just the cunt !
Care to enlighten me, anyone?

Maccer is all three!

The original Multi

Before Danny's injury he was clearly ahead of Davies, but he hasn't regained that form yet, and may never. Besides, being the best player in a particular position is about more than just form. Davies has been a better team-mate and team-player for the club this past year, no doubt about it.
Better player

Can we just bin sissoko please done fuck all tonight! Useless cunt!

To soon? Fucking gutted, trying to take the positives from tonight, but to be so close and have it ripped away just hurts right now, still thanks for the journey boys, at least now we can enjoy the ride while it lasts, a few years back we couldn’t go toe to toe with Europe’s elite! Hopefully the booze will numb the pain!

crying.gif
I thought it was his best game in the shirt

Back
Top Bottom