Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was there. We had it won and we bottled it.

You're an attention seeking fool .... we played a side that's reached the last two CL finals, and may well make it a hat-trick this year, .... we bossed all but 20 minutes of the 180 played ....

BUT --- they had the quality and the experience to get the extra goal that mattered .... play those 180 minutes another ten times and we probably win 8/10 that's just football .....

We are playing just our 33 CL match versus Juve's 187 .... experience does matter .....

That has FECK ALL TO DO WITH BOTTLING IT ..... you sir are a moron .....

Christ you’re pathetic.
LMAO lighten up was just a joke, it's not the end of the world. Just try to have some perspective ffs, maybe if you sleep on it, in the morning can reflect better, saying a league 1 team could of shut it out is naive, ffs there one of the best teams in Europe

You're an attention seeking fool .... we played a side that's reached the last two CL finals, and may well make it a hat-trick this year, .... we bossed all but 20 minutes of the 180 played ....

BUT --- they had the quality and the experience to get the extra goal that mattered .... play those 180 minutes another ten times and we probably win 8/10 that's just football .....

We are playing just our 33 CL match versus Juve's 187 .... experience does matter .....

All I will take away from this game is we need to give Toby 150k a week, if that's what he wants.... and that Juve were dirty fuckers (in the best Italian tradition).
Not being able to play 5 at the back was our downfall. Would've liked to see Rose play as well.

Stop making excuses. The fucking shite I’ve had to listen from you is unbelievable. We lost. We had all the play, and we lost.

I think that the talk of this team being mentally weak is silly. This is the same team that came back from being 0-2 against Juventus on their home field. That is not mental weakness. They just lost focus for three minutes, which is a damn shame.
Exactly that mate, in a league game losing that focus for 3 minutes might not be as costly, sadly at this level it is, and we haven't got any players with the experience or know how for it, but this will add a lot of experience for the future

Ok, fair enough. I think it does. Well just have to disagree. A league one team could have shut that out at 1-0. We lost our heads.
You’re confusing tactical naivety/errors with mental weakness/fear.

These boys have shown more fight and backbone than any spurs side in the past couple of decades.

The Multi The Multi . You should really fuck off. You think you can shit on Furball? You’re a fucking creep mate. You steam in but nobody gives a fuck. Your schtik is picking on an inoffensive poster and trying to belittle him. I really can’t admire that.

Furball is right - you’re an attention seeker.

or you for trying to get others to vote someone in the bin like a group of bitchy teenage girls.
I'm all for a bit of discussion either positive or negative but his comments have been deliberately designed to piss others off....on a night when everyone is having a go at us, I just can't be arsed with his brand of insults and toxic baiting....never shows his face on here till now and it's all negative, personal and deliberately abusive.

He , and you, are of course entitled to your own opinions, as am I and for the reasons contained herein, I feel like a ban might teach him some manners.

All I will take away from this game is we need to give Toby 150k a week, if that's what he wants.... and that Juve were dirty fuckers (in the best Italian tradition).
Not being able to play 5 at the back was our downfall. Would've liked to see Rose play as well.
I don’t really understand your point, Toby wasn’t left out because he’s on wage-strike. He was injured - if we were paying him £150k pw the only difference tonight is that Tottenham’s account balance would be a little lower.

Yes, we missed him, but it’s irrespective of his contract. And before we decide to give in to his demands we need to thoroughly look at his injury history and decide if having one of the best cb’s in the world for 1/2-2/3 of the season is worth paying £130k+ pw year round.

The Multi The Multi . You should really fuck off. You think you can shit on Furball? You’re a fucking creep mate. You steam in but nobody gives a fuck. Your schtik is picking on an inoffensive poster and trying to belittle him. I really can’t admire that.

Furball is right - you’re an attention seeker.
You should sober up Joe. You're embarrassing yourself again

Stop making excuses. The fucking shite I’ve had to listen from you is unbelievable. We lost. We had all the play, and we lost.

The fact you can't tell the difference between 'inexperience' and 'bottling' is the only 'fucking shite' on this thread ...

Scoring in the last minute after missing a penalty at the Dippers? is that bottling ...

Scoring in the last ten to pick up points this season? is that bottling ....

Coming back from 2-0 down after 10 minutes against a top European side? is that bottling ....

As I said you sir are a moron ... go educate yourself on the difference between 'bottling' and 'inexperience' and stop posting your 'fucking shite' ..... the truth is nobody wants to hear you .....

The fact you can't tell the difference between 'inexperience' and 'bottling' is the only 'fucking shite' on this thread ...

Scoring in the last minute after missing a penalty at the Dippers? is that bottling ...

Scoring in the last ten to pick up points this season? is that bottling ....

Coming back from 2-0 down after 10 minutes against a top European side? is that bottling ....

As I said you sir are a moron ... go educate yourself on the difference between 'bottling' and 'inexperience' and stop posting your 'fucking shite' ..... the truth is nobody wants to hear you .....

Fuck off mate. I’ve had the misfortune to have accidentally read some of your posts recently and you really know nothing about Spurs. Every time you get corrected you pretend you’re vomiting. You’re a fat fucking fake.

Back
Top Bottom