Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really West Ham should be charged.
How can they claim to be tough on hooligans and anti Semitic chanting racism from their fans when they deal with the dinosaurs?
Hope they go down horrible cunts.

Have that you pathetic fucks. Not celebrating the Juve result so much now are you?

A fan picked up the corner flag and planted it in the centre circle in protest. :dembelelol:

All this on the 25th death anniversary of Bobby Moore (what kind of mickey mouse club celebrates such a thing?). More life in their beloved Bob than their current team!

β€œIt would appear a few home fans came to blows in the stands after that second goal. All is not well at West Ham. A sentence you could copy and paste to use again and again in recent seasons.

"Sack the board," the home fans sing.β€œ

:eriksenlol:

Do have to wonder what they are running on the pitch for, aside from the massive distance likely to resort in the fat skin heads not making it to the intended destination, they are losing 2-0 to a team massively above them in the table. Should not be a suprise.

They also sold all the family silver and made a profit. What’s to complain about? 48 million is 48 million after all. And as for everything else, did they not ask for that all?

West Ham are a second rate club. Please go down so we don’t have to deal with this trash for a season. To be honest if I was a WH player I would have Eric Cantona kicked one of those pitch invaders by now.

This is outstanding the best bit is I am watching it with Spanish commentary! Goooooool as Barnes buried that first one!

Fan on pitch with the flag the best bit so far, hope it keeps going

DX8OHI_X0AABh7z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom