Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have to kinda feel for the city Carragher is from, Liverpool. Just brings unnecessary shame to that city and its people, who will get flak all because of one moron's actions.

Couple weeks ago a West Ham player I think got sent off for spitting and rightly so! now you can't have carragher who comments on such incidents,guilty of the same crime but condone the player but not the commentator....if anything carragher is worse he's older and supposedly wiser what kind of example is that...spitting disgusting he's finished...

I have to kinda feel for the city Carragher is from, Liverpool. Just brings unnecessary shame to that city and its people, who will get flak all because of one moron's actions.

Liverpool and it's people get a lot of flak. I've been there loads fo times for football and for boxing, staying over, etc.

Always found it to be a great place with good people (on the whole). I've had more trouble at York hall/the O2 in London and never any in Liverpool.

Finu6BC.jpg

Liverpool and it's people get a lot of flak. I've been there loads fo times for football and for boxing, staying over, etc.

Always found it to be a great place with good people (on the whole). I've had more trouble at York hall/the O2 in London and never any in Liverpool.
this reads like one of those fake reviews from tripadvisor

The more liverpool you can get out of the media the better , I'd let that noodle headed twat Mcmanacunt take a steaming shit on my chest if it meant never having to listen to the bellend insult my eardrums for an hour and a half ever again.
You went with the Cleveland Steamer option pretty quickly there mate. The lady doth protest...

The family who were spat on have pleaded for Carragher not to be sacked.. dear oh dear, hmmm I wonder if they have been offered a considerable amount to come out and say that?
Do they think people are stupid and won’t see through this?

Sack the dirty shit bag.. Why should he get away with doing that? People are saying he apologised so should be able to keep his job, what did everyone expect him to do come out and laugh, saying he’s glad he did it?

Everyone went mental when Andy Gray made a comment about a female colleague and said he should be sacked. What Carragher did is 20 times worse..

Back
Top Bottom