Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He made a mistake and not a nice one. He has apologised.

Sky need to reprimand him, subject to an investigation, fine him, give him a warning if appropriate and then let him continue in his job.
Sky need to sack the fucker. Keys and grey were hooded for a spot of sexist and idiotic banter. Spitting is far far worse. And in this case, he spat in the face of a 14 yr old girl.

I agree. Disgusting as it was, we've all made stupid, heat of the moment mistakes we've regretted immediately after. And the end of the day no one has been injured or had their life ruined and the one thats obviously been harmed mostly by this is the culprit himself. His reputation is now on the floor anyway. Suspend him yea, fine him yea, but at least give him a chance to get back up afterwards.
He deliberately spat on a 14 year old girl.
It can't be justified. They need to deal with it like they did keys and grey.....whose actions were far less than carragher.

The fact they haven't sacked him is terrible PR for Sky. If they had just binned him instantly and said "we don't tolerate that" they would have been fine.

Now it's like "well we'll have a chat about it and see if we think it's bad enough to sack him"

The fact they haven't sacked him is terrible PR for Sky. If they had just binned him instantly and said "we don't tolerate that" they would have been fine.

Now it's like "well we'll have a chat about it and see if we think it's bad enough to sack him"

Agree, it's almost like they are trying to let this all blow over.

To be fair to Carragher that’s just how scousers speak. Phlegmish.
Carragher should lose his job and career and be shamed, for it was a truly shameful act.

Cuntchops dad should do 10 years hard labour for driving like a twat and acting like a twat.

I want to live in a society of extreme justice. Reckon it would work out well for most

There's possibly procedures they need to follow and then they need to get it spot on. Calling him in, they prob thought he would resign. He will hang on for the best financial outcome , pay him to leave.he should have the decency to leave rather than grovel for his job. Sad man to the end.

Yep agreed.

Society is just warped in so many ways regardless of what happens to Carragher.

Our moral compass is all over the place, our view often skewed by bias and our idea of actions worthy of the severest sanction blinkered.

Suspend, investigate, fine or extend suspension if necessary but sacking the bloke if an isolated incident leaves little leeway for any misdemeanour.
Not even sure if he sold the video to a paper.
Where did it originate.

Last edited:
Just fall on your sword and resign you disgusting, grovelling fuck.
It's simply untenable that he can remain, surely?
Like every so-called footy 'expert', he's hardly irreplaceable now is he.

There's possibly procedures they need to follow and then they need to get it spot on. Calling him in, they prob thought he would resign. He will hang on for the best financial outcome , pay him to leave.he should have the decency to leave rather than grovel for his job. Sad man to the end.
Another point is was he technically at work?
I understand the Keys and Gray comparison but they were working.

Take a delivery driver spitting at someone whilst in a branded van working. sacked
If he spat at the same person, same reason in his own car off work he wouldn’t be sacked.
Especially if he wasn’t charged or convicted.

Then there the role model angle, but there may be legal technicalities and can’t be sacked for not being a role model

Edit
Myself I don’t give a bollocks he gets sacked or not.
I don’t listen to him anyway.

Last edited:
How many role model footballers have been sacked for spitting at another player whilst representing their clubs or country ?
Is it only sackable if some of the spit hits a young fan?

I think we need to start sacking them too.

Another point is was he technically at work?
I understand the Keys and Gray comparison but they were working.

Take a delivery driver spitting at someone whilst in a branded van working. sacked
If he spat at the same person, same reason in his own car off work he wouldn’t be sacked.
Especially if he wasn’t charged or convicted.

Then there the role model angle, but there may be legal technicalities and can’t be sacked for not being a role model

Edit
Myself I don’t give a bollocks he gets sacked or not.
I don’t listen to him anyway.
An interviewer on Sky TV said to him, shouldn't you resign which he replied, "its not for me to make that decision".
He wants public support, thats the only way he will survive this. I dislike him however thinking about it, I seem to dislike most pundits so there you go-sack em all, get real supporters up there with credible knowledge.

An interviewer on Sky TV said to him, shouldn't you resign which he replied, "its not for me to make that decision".
He wants public support, thats the only way he will survive this. I dislike him however thinking about it, I seem to dislike most pundits so there you go-sack em all, get real supporters up there with credible knowledge.
It’s never their fault, Grief Merchants to man that lot

Last edited:

Most of them are self absorbed idiots who can only speak in cliches. Whatever they say about spurs, good or bad, makes no difference to me.

I will exclude Gary Neville from that lot though, one club man all his career, but you would never know it from his commentary and opinion. Shame he can not teach the others!

Carragher was definitely goaded into it, thanks to the dickhead who endangered his teenage daughter by taking his hands off the wheel so he could record a former Liverpool player (who isn't even a Liverpool fan, he grew up supporting Everton) while his daughter begged him to stop. Carragher seemed to have at least enough sense to keep both hands on the wheel. I think Carragher deserves to lose his job for his stupidity, but the idiot who was filming while simultaneously chasing after him while said idiot had his 14-year old daughter in the car should be put on trial for criminal neglect. That's recklessly endangering the life of your child.

Xmns4a.gif

Carragher was definitely goaded into it, thanks to the dickhead who endangered his teenage daughter by taking his hands off the wheel so he could record a former Liverpool player (who isn't even a Liverpool fan, he grew up supporting Everton) while his daughter begged him to stop. Carragher seemed to have at least enough sense to keep both hands on the wheel. I think Carragher deserves to lose his job for his stupidity, but the idiot who was filming while simultaneously chasing after him while said idiot had his 14-year old daughter in the car should be put on trial for criminal neglect. That's recklessly endangering the life of your child.
Sorry mate. If an oppo fan “goaded” you by saying “2-1 mate, hard luck lad” a couple of times, you wouldn’t spit at him?
I’m all with you that if he’s shown to have been videoing whilst driving instead of focusing on the road ahead, then the silly cunt deserves what he gets. But so does Carragher. There’s no half way house. Carragher should be facing an assault charge for what he did.
Maybe the saddo driver has realised that he’s also in the shit and that’s why he’s apparently pleading for the dirty scouse cunt to keep his job?Cos it won’t be fair if Carragher keeps his job and the knobhead filming him loses his because he gets a driving ban? Just thinking out loud there btw...
But let’s not let that filthy fucker off the hook here. It wasn’t stupidity (filming while driving is stupidity) it was deliberately vile & criminal behaviour as opposed to some village idiot trying to get some attention in the media & then realising he had also committed a criminal offence.

Last edited:
This is the man who rang up Talkshit and threatened Adrian Durham live on air. Fuck him, he's a highly strung little boy who needs a reality check. I mean it's not like he's a kid, and after his whole egotistical retiring from England thing I've never had any time for him.

He should never work in football again. Spitting is as low as it gets.
When was this and what about ?

Back
Top Bottom