Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool and it's people get a lot of flak. I've been there loads fo times for football and for boxing, staying over, etc.

Always found it to be a great place with good people (on the whole). I've had more trouble at York hall/the O2 in London and never any in Liverpool.
100% agree Liverpool is my favourite English city after London for a good night out.

He made a mistake and not a nice one. He has apologised.

Sky need to reprimand him, subject to an investigation, fine him, give him a warning if appropriate and then let him continue in his job.
I agree. Disgusting as it was, we've all made stupid, heat of the moment mistakes we've regretted immediately after. And the end of the day no one has been injured or had their life ruined and the one thats obviously been harmed mostly by this is the culprit himself. His reputation is now on the floor anyway. Suspend him yea, fine him yea, but at least give him a chance to get back up afterwards.

I agree. Disgusting as it was, we've all made stupid, heat of the moment mistakes we've regretted immediately after. And the end of the day no one has been injured or had their life ruined and the one thats obviously been harmed mostly by this is the culprit himself. His reputation is now on the floor anyway. Suspend him yea, fine him yea, but at least give him a chance to get back up afterwards.

Hear what you’re saying but he’s only sorry because he got caught. Had he not been caught on camera, no way would he have made any attempt to apologise.

A mate of mine’s brother got the sack for being caught using his mobile whilst in a work vehicle. He made a mistake, apologised but still got the boot. He was not in the public spotlight and nor was he a role model.

I'm usually in the "second chance" camp, but seeing how he's one of the public/ambassador faces of probably Sky's biggest channel, I can't see how they can let him back on their channels. It's like they're saying it's OK or something. Keys and Grey got booted for way less.

Hold on the bloke that put up the video for all the world to see, told everyone his 14 yr old was hit by spit now pleads for Carragher not to get the sack?
What did he think would happen.

This is the world we live in.

Nothing about the cunt driving and using his mobile to film at the same time with his kids on board?

Hold on the bloke that put up the video for all the world to see, told everyone his 14 yr old was hit by spit now pleads for Carragher not to get the sack?

Nothing about the cunt driving and using his mobile to film at the same time with his kids on board?

The chap doing the filming has received plenty of criticism, and rightly so.
He has pleaded for Carragher not to get the sack because he has more than likely been offered a nice little sum of money.
He should be dealt with in the appropriate way as should Carragher.

Yeah the driver is a bit of a cunt BUT that's not really the point here.

Carra responds to a bit of mild 'banter' by rolling down his window and then gobbing into someone else's car, inadvertently covering a fourteen year-old girl in his spittle. Then he drives off, probably laughing about it.

It's disgusting behaviour and he really is to blame here.

They were both in control of a vehicle when this happened, both took their eyes off the road for a moment. The road was in a built up area, just near the ground-it could have been a lot worse.

What should happen... JC sacked from Sky without question, the man driving fined for using a phone and his daughter to have a blood test-Just in case she may be contaminated with Scouse git syndrome -simple.

United fan who filmed Carragher spit 'to be spoken to by police for using phone'

Glad the police are looking into it. Make an example of drivers using mobiles.
If they speak to this guy, they should also be speaking to Carragher.
He’s a cunt for using his mobile phone while driving- so that’s a fine & 6 points. Well done knobhead.
But Carragher has committed an assault on a 14 year old girl. It’s reasonably foreseeable that spitting through the open window of an occupied car is going to hit someone inside it. Bang to rights Carragher you filthy piece of shit.

This is the man who rang up Talkshit and threatened Adrian Durham live on air. Fuck him, he's a highly strung little boy who needs a reality check. I mean it's not like he's a kid, and after his whole egotistical retiring from England thing I've never had any time for him.

He should never work in football again. Spitting is as low as it gets.

It’s very magnanimous of the family to say he shouldn’t lose his job. But it’s not up to them is it?

Public figure messed up in public. Needs to pay the price. What Keys and Gray did and said was similarly bad and they got sacked, so Sky have set a precedence. He should be gone already.

Yep agreed.

Society is just warped in so many ways regardless of what happens to Carragher.

Our moral compass is all over the place, our view often skewed by bias and our idea of actions worthy of the severest sanction blinkered.

Suspend, investigate, fine or extend suspension if necessary but sacking the bloke if an isolated incident leaves little leeway for any misdemeanour.

How the judge will sum up in court....

Bang to rights Carragher you filthy piece of shit.
giphy.gif

He made a mistake and not a nice one. He has apologised.

Sky need to reprimand him, subject to an investigation, fine him, give him a warning if appropriate and then let him continue in his job.
What happens when it occurs in a match that he's covering-ignore? Has to go - there are plenty more x players out there to take his place .

For me Carrager getting sacked or not wouldn't really bother me.
The bloke driving is the one that is probably endangering the life of his 14 year old daughter (which he didn't seem to car about when she got a face full) and who ever else is around by driving like a dick and using his phone... it's not like he is taking a call he must be constantly looking at his phone whilst filming

Back
Top Bottom