Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“After 28 years it is important to win here,” Pochettino told Sky Sports. “It’s a happy day for everyone – fans, players – and we feel very proud.

“We dominated the game but Chelsea created the chances and scored. In the second half we were much better and we deserved the victory.

“We tried to change and switch some players at half-time to find better links and positions to move the ball. After the game when you win it looks like a good decision. The players deserve praise because we showed character at 1-0 down. It’s a day to feel very proud.”
Poch

He's odd....sometimes he is, sometimes he's not.

That run that Dele rescued the 3rd goal from could have been massively costly. He HAS to lay that to Lamela there, but he just keeps shooting even if he has no way of hitting it properly

Yep completely although Kane would likely have taken that first shot.

Against the better teams I just think Son's ability would be wasted.

Last edited:
Just met Dembele and got my 7 year old cousin his autograph, called him the Goat and he grinned. My cousin didn't really care but I was very excited. I'm 28

Can't honestly say I enjoy watching us play those odious cunts. I've endured far too may disappointments over the years which made today's result even sweeter. What makes it even more enjoyable is the thought of the look on those arrogant wanker's faces and how much they will be hurting - long may it linger !

Great, mature performance by the whole team and thank you for making it a memorable weekend. COYS.

DZt11p8WAAEHucq.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom