Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure what I love the most:

A) charicature red-faced chav fan with one eye closed in middle, possibly having a stroke. Looks like he should be banging the drums on a slave ship or something. He probably agrees; or
B) Asian woman above and to his right, with the double-finger mug off. From an artistic point of view, the composition of anger everywhere juxtaposed against the serenity of her facial expression gives me much joy; or
C) the fat cunt at the top in light blue jumper being ‘held back’ by his mate, saving him from running onto the pitch, being gassed by the effort, and then getting slapped about by an actually fit and fast athlete; or
D) the young bird bottom right, gasping, realising at that exact moment she supports a team of mercenary chav twats and that the only team in London is Spurs; or
E) the philosophical scarfer in the front row enjoying his soy latté and pondering the meaning of Chelsea’s imminent demise; or
F) Dele, being Dele
What a wonderful and in depth summation off that image.

Well done Sir!

Great stuff!!

What a win today but we seriously need to be looking at a replacement for Lloris in the summer.
There are maybe 5 goalkeepers in world who are demonstrably better than him...all at mega clubs. Not sure in reality we’d get anyone better than Vorm, also not sure we want to be tinning our captain who saves us 10pts a season at least.

Fabregas goes in feet up sliding and comes of worse with Lamela. Then tries to kick him, like he did with Dembele14/15, before rolling holding his shin, instead of his ankle.
Sky interviewer asks Pochettino if he fears Lamela will be hit with a retrospective ban.
Nice one sky, you dictate who was the aggressor.
Nothing about the Reckless Fabregas tackle and attempt at kicking a player off the ball. What’s different to swinging a punch and missing? You get booked for kicking a ball away ffs.
When I saw that tackle I was like ..ow, fuck at the way Fabregas went in. Talk about a tackle with one intention. Losing, get revebnge for stepping on my hand a few years back.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they do one of those should he be retrospectively banned campaigns for Lamela

Not sure what I love the most:

A) charicature red-faced chav fan with one eye closed in middle, possibly having a stroke. Looks like he should be banging the drums on a slave ship or something. He probably agrees; or
B) Asian woman above and to his right, with the double-finger mug off. From an artistic point of view, the composition of anger everywhere juxtaposed against the serenity of her facial expression gives me much joy; or
C) the fat cunt at the top in light blue jumper being ‘held back’ by his mate, saving him from running onto the pitch, being gassed by the effort, and then getting slapped about by an actually fit and fast athlete; or
D) the young bird bottom right, gasping, realising at that exact moment she supports a team of mercenary chav twats and that the only team in London is Spurs; or
E) the philosophical scarfer in the front row enjoying his soy latté and pondering the meaning of Chelsea’s imminent demise; or
F) Dele, being Dele
F
Then E

I think he's mulling over how he actually ended supporting those cunts

My only complaints today are:

1. Passing accuracy was spotty for long stretches. Much too many unforced give always.

2. Victor Moses had loads of space. Wasn’t seeing much tracking back from the midfield. Davies had his hands full. This led to Chelsea’s goal.

Happy for everybody that we have beaten those horrible slags finally at their gaff, but sooooo pleased for all us bastards that have literally watched every one of those defeats at the Brandenburg gates of a ground...........yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid arrrrrrrrrrrmy!

Back
Top Bottom