Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:pochbye: Bye bye Wenger! You leave behind no CL football, finishing well behind us in the league and a group of over paid misfits.

Fucking deluded, self entitled, travelling, Woolwich cunts!

Au revoir Wenger! :dembelefingers::pochlol:

Bye Bye Pedo 22 years and closer to 9th than 4th. All that money. All that gloating. A club that had everything and now battle Burnley. Wankers. Always were. Always will be. No one left to bung. No one left to bore with your pretty boy football.

I am pleased to see Wenger go leaving them in worse shape than they were when he joined. Brilliant.

Woolwich - still one of the worst teams in the history of European competition. So sad.
Ahhhhhhhhhh.... s'a shame innit?

FUCK EM...
THIS IS FOR THE LAST 22 YEARS OF GLOATING AND SMUG CUNTERY...

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW FUCKOS ...

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG IN THE MAKING,
BUT FINALLY IT'S WORTH IT!

FUCK OFF
... AND STAY FUCKED OFF.
I HOPE IT FUCKING HURTS!

Awww... the weekend 'send off' against RIVALS Burnley is gonna be fun...
I wonder what flags and banners they're gonna fly over the Emirates THIS time...?
Wenger STAY?
WENGER GO... ?
WE DIDN'T MEAN IT?
CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...

fuck em. Hope their Twatter feed goes into meltdown!

Happy St. Cuntsenal Day!

It's times like this I remember the feeling when Gent scored their second at Wembley. I felt something drop in my chest. It was only the Europa League, but I had always hoped we might go far in it, and the disappointment was heartbreaking. I also remember the extent to which Woolwich fans in particular rubbed our faces in it.

…...lovely.

Where's my key?
DcTU-fJWsAMCxxF.jpg

You’re not going to win at Atlético away with jack fucking Wilshere in your CM.
Wenger lost the plot after 2006 piece by piece, if it weren’t for his first decade he’d be written down as a mediocre manager who spent loads and still only managed some flukey cup runs

So let me get this straight...

ArseAnal put ALL THEIR Champions League eggs in the Europa League basket this season... does THAT mean they've BOTTLED it? Or is Wenger still gonna get a totally hypocritical reacharound at the weekend??

Im itching to know!

So satisfying. As shit as they’ve been all season there was always the danger of them flooking their way to this trophy. A European trophy and CL football would have been unbearable, especially with the child catcher leaving with the sort of hyperbole that would embarrass Trump.

Isn’t there still a chance that they finish 7th and have to start their Thursday night campaign a day after the season ends?

Either way, it’s all good.

Back
Top Bottom