Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despite Karius fuck up, don't let that distract you from the fact that Klopp lost like 6 finals in his managerial career.
giphy.gif

BOTTLER
O
T
T
L
E
R

Despite Karius fuck up, don't let that distract you from the fact that Klopp lost like 6 finals in his managerial career.
giphy.gif

BOTTLER
O
T
T
L
E
R

They be all over it if it was Poch. As it’s Klopp they say “He’s doing really well to reach finals in the first place, and should be praised”.

I’d agree, if they hadn’t had such a price of piss run to get there, and two wrongly disallowed goals against City.

giphy.gif

BOTTLER
O
T
T
L
E
R

We’ve lost 8 FA Cup semi finals over a 25 year period. Klopp has lost 6 finals in what 10 years? Klopp must surely be questioned? They spent nearly £300m to finish with less points and still bottled their biggest game in over a decade.

Dippers playing the game of schadenfreude, give us some rather weird internet banter after we dared to take a point in front of the ‘famous’ Kop. Giving stick to England’s captain for legitimately claiming a goal and try a screw Dele Alli over. Look who’s laughing now.

Last edited:
Just read aa article on BBC titled are liverpool on the right track ? During this article it said Liverpool have gone some way to sort out their defensive frailties with the signing of Van Dijk ! What bullshit , if I want to be generous they've let in 9 in their last 3 CL games if I want to be harsh they've let in 9 in their last 2 games and 10 minutes , against Roma they were 5-0 up after 80 minutes of a 180 minute tie and narrowly won 7-6 and Roma should have been given more penalties of course the media glossed over this with a disgusting amount of Liverpool noshing , dress it up how you like any top team should be able to defend a 5 -0 lead for a 100 minutes with ease it points to an absolutely shocking defence and even tho some of their attacking play has been outstanding the defence shouldn't be glossed over and the media should recognise that it is almost impossible to win anything with a defence that bad.

I'll be honest, this piss-taking of them finishing with less points is not right. Really it's not.
They spent all that money and didn't actually finish with less points, so stop saying it.
They finished with fewer points. :pochsmirk:

Last night I was watching my team in the Champions League final at the end of the season. Your team were on the beach . Not in the Champions League final. I know what I prefer

Did you enjoy the realisation that without Salah, only Mane resembles a footballer?
What happens when he leaves in the summer? Whole new team?

What a great final that must have been, you must be so proud that you bottled 3rd for nothing in the end.

You battered City, well done, then the first other decent team you got in the whole run dismantled you.

Nothing to take from that game other than you're a one man team with a couple of good young full backs.
Van Dyke is shit.

LOL

Everyone is forgetting that the only reason Liverpool got beyond City was because their hooligan supporters terrorised the City players en route to the game. Liverpool should be serving a ban from European football for that, not lamenting the fucken humiliation they endured last night

He we go..............

:dembelelol::angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser::dembelelol:

Ramos’ shithousery is the best in the game. He is really is an awful bastard to play against.

Was going to sign that petition anyway for a laugh. Just for the chance of it being mentioned on the news at ten.

But don’t need to. Silly fuckers. Almost 100k people signed it already.

:dembele:

Some poor bloke has been trying to get a grass roots petition signed for years. Never gets more than 30k.

Society is fucked.

Back
Top Bottom