Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because it isn't like building a billion dollar stadium counts for shit.

rsz_duutbqvw4ai4g-c.jpg

We don’t spend a billion at once. Levy ain’t stupid, the payments will be spread over many many years and the extra gate recipets, CL, NFL and sponsorship will cover.

Poch would not be signing a new contract particularly after his recent comments without the promise of significant investment, he is ambitious and we will have to match that.

Looking at our team, CM is the most obvious position, with Dembele declining and now apparently leaving we need a top class CM, maybe two. If Toby is sold then De Ligt is required. Martial can play as a striker or AM so he would be perfect.

If we sell

Toby
Dembele
Janssen
Lorenette
Sissoko
Trippier or Aurier (Walker-Peters to come in)

Buy

De Ligt
2 CM’s
Martial
Perhaps Sessegnon although that now looks remote.

Really hope we go big on our CM’s, just imagine a top class creative CM with also Eriksen playing, be very hard for teams to shut us down.

Sissoko is hardly in the squad to do the same job if anything this kid would be taking Lamela's job wouldnt he ?

I made that statement to suggest getting a player off the books who is a busted flush, to free up funds for a youngster that Poch can put on the field as a starter and not as a 81st minute sub to shore things up.

We don’t spend a billion at once. Levy ain’t stupid, the payments will be spread over many many years and the extra gate recipets, CL, NFL and sponsorship will cover.

Poch would not be signing a new contract particularly after his recent comments without the promise of significant investment, he is ambitious and we will have to match that.
Yo, you missed the point.

DeT2ALoV0AAAhjS.jpg

Pulisic starting for USA if anyone really wants to watch a game of football between USA and Bolivia.

CCV on the bench.
Thanks for that, I'm working late on something that takes boring to whole new levels so will have that on in a small window.

Tho the last time I did that I wrote "minge" instead of "mince" and had to recall the job

:adewtf:

Or a juicy pay increase

Back
Top Bottom