Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HEADLINE READS: Recently formed Leper Republic break Scottish hearts on way to securing last grasp Euro 2020 qualification.
tenor.gif

Remember the time Walcott went instead of Defoe.
You're definitely not the first person to say something like this on the interwebz. I am in no way shape or form defending Piers or anyone else that's making a big deal out of this gun tattoo, I think it's ridiculous it's even news. But to compare a cartoon cannon to an AK-47 is quite the stretch.
M16

Sterling has had that tattoo for over 2 weeks.
Only visible when he’s triaining in short socks, or when his kit socks are down.
Won’t be seeing it at the WC as it will be covered by his socks when he’s on the pitch.
Don’t know if he rolled his socks down after the Huddersfield game when parading the trophy, but not noticed then.
In fact there is a picture of him after that, with Stones. At their training ground I think. You can see it there.
Nobody said fuck all then,

Also nobody says anyhting when PL players do machine gun goal celebrations. Miming spraying bullets around. Obviously.
It’s the same principle with his right leg. Context.
Its not as if he has ‘’mash man ting’ tattoed next to it

With all the fatal stabbings I suppose dagger tattoos are no no too, whatever context?

Only visible when he’s triaining in short socks, or when his kit socks are down.
Won’t be seeing it at the WC as it will be covered by his socks when he’s on the pitch.
Don’t know if he rolled his socks down after the Huddersfield game when parading the trophy, but not noticed then.
In fact there is a picture of him after that, with Stones. At their training ground I think. You can see it there.

Also nobody says anyhting when PL players do machine gun goal celebrations. Miming spraying bullets around. Obviously.

With all the fatal stabbings I suppose dagger tattoos are no no too, whatever context?
Regardless. It's a fucking shit tattoo

It was a non-event until he posted it on twit-book ... he went for the notoriety, he got it ... truth is it's good for TV ratings and click-bait for the media ... no sane person seriously gives a feck .....

Wenger to Real Madrid would make my week. My Gooner mate (who wanted him gone) is already as salty as fuck that Wenger may be going to a bigger and better club than the shitcunts that wanted him gone. I’m polishing my hard on in readiness for his announcement. :ledleylick:

You're definitely not the first person to say something like this on the interwebz. I am in no way shape or form defending Piers or anyone else that's making a big deal out of this gun tattoo, I think it's ridiculous it's even news. But to compare a cartoon cannon to an AK-47 is quite the stretch.
Agree with this, but I was thinking, if the tattoo is ANTI guns surely it would have been better if he had the gun crossed out (or something similar) ?

That's just him trying to be cool getting that tattoo and then justifying it when the backlash came
Agree completely.
I think it's deplorable that the press have waited to print stories now when he's had it for 3 weeks or something, you know typical English press trashing the team before it starts.
I heard somewhere that the tattoo isn't finished yet, and the problem is if he does get it crossed out now, the headlines will be all about him caving in to pressure.

Having listened to Woolwich TV with new Woolwich manager being called 'Dick Emery'.
Closing comment from Robbie from Woolwich TV 'Up the Dick!'

So now official what we all know..

Gooners .. Love A Dick up The Arse!!!

I still say an IQ test before allowing membership would really improve this place. I'm not saying we need to set a high threshold, I don't wont to discourage the Levy out brigade, but an IQ score higher than a badger's should be a requirement to join

This will go down very well with their club merchandising dept. what with replica captain armbands, Cech headwear, Xhaka key fobs and various Wilshire embossed hospital equipment the Felani wigs will be flying off the shelves faster than an Aaron Ramsey dive.

This will go down very well with their club merchandising dept. what with replica captain armbands, Cech headwear, Xhaka key fobs and various Wilshire embossed hospital equipment the Felani wigs will be flying off the shelves faster than an Aaron Ramsey dive.

Bit of a donkey, but this would irritatingly be a decent acquisition for them as they've lacked the 'plan B' player in matches ever since they (possibly foolishly) sold Giroud.

It was, after all, Fellaini who undid them at Old Trafford.

Back
Top Bottom