Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Doesn't really matter who they sign , truth is it only really works if Salah replicates last season's form , considering he's 25 and he's produced nothing like last season's performance previously it's far from guaranteed he can do it every year.

Doesn't really matter who they sign , truth is it only really works if Salah replicates last season's form , considering he's 25 and he's produced nothing like last season's performance previously it's far from guaranteed he can do it every year.

In the last few months of the season we saw defenders getting closer and roughing him up. He lashed out and also got injured. I'm expecting a lot more of that next season, which will affect his output. Something Kane dealt with all last season and still scored 30 goals.

In the last few months of the season we saw defenders getting closer and roughing him up. He lashed out and also got injured. I'm expecting a lot more of that next season, which will affect his output. Something Kane dealt with all last season and still scored 30 goals.

Everyone saw the result of Ramos roughing him up a bit as well. He can't take it. I remember Kane's second season, he had to adapt, and did adapt, but it was very clear that teams completely changed their approach to try and stop him compared to the previous season. Salah will still be a great asset for Liverpool, will score some amazing goals etc. but he won't quite reach the same height as this past season I don't think because he'll get some rough treatment.

Back
Top Bottom