Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They hate it when people bring up they murdered 39 Juventus fans and injured another 600. And got English clubs who don’t murder people banned from Europe for years. Never bring that up to them. :eriksenlol:

"Five times though, la. Five times."

The guilt eats away at them like the relentless tide of time upon a corpse. They're little more than a putrid husk at this point.

Five times though.

I can’t believe those types of fans actually exist. Fucking shocking.
I know the "WORLD CUP THREAD" got a erm......a bit heated and some of the exchanges were over the top for whatever reason but this from an English football fan wittering on about what his club has achieved over his country especially as his country exceeded all expectations irrespective how they went about it(our media would have done the same) ....there aren't any words really! Growing up there was guys older than me supporting Liverpool and they bought into the Liverpool/Scottish connection and the success they had which I didn't get and still don't! Over the years you've had Hillsboro,Hysel ect and the rights and wrongs of that situations and you'd think they're fans would be more diplomatic and just let others get on with it and they would/should concentrate on supporting Liverpool. But I really hope that next they have the most miserable season possible they really do deserve it.

I've got that sinking feeling I might have slept with her after a very, very heavy night............
DiIwsARX4AAO7u-.jpg

I've got that sinking feeling I might have slept with her after a very, very heavy night............
DiIwsARX4AAO7u-.jpg

History tells us that when the aristocratic men become feminised (powdered wigs, beauty spots, roman orgies etc), we're either due a revolution or a civilisational collapse. You have been warned.

Back
Top Bottom