New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reminded me of this:

2zhGgov_d.jpg

That badge looks awful, I understand it get embroidered on, but still.

As for the that navy fade the less said the better, so disappointed we couldn’t have had a lily white top in the same manner as England home or France away.

The badge is shit isn’t it! I usually just accept what ever the club put and hope the next one will be better! But this seasons effort looks lazy considering we’re about to move into a multi-million stadium it could have been a lot better something more fitting of our new home!

Roma's are actually pretty ok as far as design elements go.
(there's a chainmail-ish print to it)
roma-18-19-home-kit-8.jpg

Away
roma-18-19-away-kit-1.jpg

3rd
roma-18-19-third-kit-3.jpg
Chainmail-ish??? ...it actually looks like they've come out in HIVES if you look close.... or that thing your skin does when you get heat rash!

Either way, Nike are fucking WEIRD!

I reckon someone up at Nike Towers smoked summit very wrong this time last year, when THIS year's kits were being designed!
:nawty:: ostrich::pritchardeyes::mong:

Roma's are actually pretty ok as far as design elements go.

Home (there's a chainmail-ish print to it)
roma-18-19-home-kit-8.jpg

Away
roma-18-19-away-kit-1.jpg

3rd
roma-18-19-third-kit-3.jpg

The away kit is exactly the same design as our away kit. Just different colours.

Imagine the reaction if our home kit had fucking chainmail patterns on it.

The away kit is exactly the same design as our away kit. Just different colours.

Imagine the reaction if our home kit had fucking chainmail patterns on it.
I was thinking their away in white with light grey pattern on the sleeves as home, navy with some sort of very subtle pattern design for away, and keep the 3rd yellow but swap out navy for burgundy.

Oh how I'd love to see a Nike template plain white shirt, navy shorts and plain white socks with an all yellow away kit and an all sky blue 3rd kit with a solid yellow home GK kit for Hugo and a solid green away.

We really should be going a bit more traditional with our first season at our new home. The kits should have had a little more class to them

Back
Top Bottom