New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like, agree, and find this funny.

I think this should be our kit:

1258.jpg
Maybe 30 years ago!

Blimey, it is pretty terrible, I hope it grows on me.

Christian and Dele look utterly miserable in the away kit that doesn't seem fitted at all and Harry just looks like he has no body length in the home kit.

Oh, and £107 if I want my son to have the full kit as he normally does - huge increase!

Christian and Dele look utterly miserable in the away kit that doesn't seem fitted at all and Harry just looks like he has no body length in the home kit.

Oh, and £107 if I want my son to have the full kit as he normally does - huge increase!
Just realised - the icy coloured sleeves are nice but will look shite on Dele and Eriksen with their usual longsleeve under-layer.

No wonder the poor bastards look glum.
:deledoubt::eriksenserious:

Untitled_1.jpg

Last edited:
Why can't we just keep it simple like that 09/10 kit or 12/13. Really like the simple all white or navy blue shorts and white shirt, none of this weird fade shit

They all looked terrible. I was expecting not to give much of a fuck either way, as design is not my thing, but god damn those kits look dreadful. How the fuck someone could get those ideas through is fuckin baffling.

i quite liked the shield on last seasons badge and were hoping they were going to continue with it. i expected a plainer looking kit with Nike which is what we all would have liked but we're left with this... hope they grow on me because at the moment they look awful.

probably the worst since 2007-08 when the shirt always looked too big by 5 sizes on everyone

Back
Top Bottom