Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

image.jpeg
Trick question; mercury is never retrograde, it just appears to be due to perspective.

A new signing would be nice, but I honestly can't say I'm that bothered.

I just can't wait for some proper Spurs action to watch again.

Have even splashed out £4 a month for BT Sport in readiness for the CL nights.

#properfan

Is our squad being decimated by some rare flesh-eating disorder....?

Fucking ITKs kept that quiet didn't they! :lamelaaghh:
Dont need any disorder.

If we can choose to 'go with youth', why could we not choose to start with 1 men down. I have heard bad decisions come in 3s. Maybe the 3rd one is to sell sell sell before we buy anyone.

I don't claim to be a true fan. & have never said slagging off the board makes you one either. It was aimed at people who think & say they are a true fan & then give our players personal abuse. Personally abuse rose & toby all you want, I just can't agree its what a good fan does, sorry bolton.
I don’t think I have given either of them an enormous amount of personal abuse. I’m just not bothered if the door hits them on the arse on the way out. I do understand people who are angry with them for not committing to the club. As a fan, there is emotional investment, as well as financial commitment. Look at Harry Kane. He has committed to the club and not one person has complained about the wages he has agreed to. The club has shown it will reward the players who earn it. Rose was out for months when he went running to the scum rag to slag us all off. He’s never regained his form fully and still keeps popping up giving interviews when he could save his breath/time for a bit more training. Alderweireld has obviously put a value on his services that the club does not agree with. It seems that other clubs, with bigger capacity than us to pay elite level wages across the board don’t think he is worth the wage/transfer fee package either (otherwise he’d be gone by now)
He has been replaced by Davinson & can’t win his regular spot back.
The future well being of the club is more important than what Toby Alderweireld thinks he is worth. And we still won fuck all when he (&Rose) were at the very top of their games. Go figure that one.

Dont need any disorder.

If we can choose to 'go with youth', why could we not choose to start with 1 men down. I have heard bad decisions come in 3s. Maybe the 3rd one is to sell sell sell before we buy anyone.

We "went with youth" a few years ago and that panned out very very well.

You'll either get your pony or not; no amount of 'cutting wit' will change that.

SSN saying
"Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce says Tottenham are "nowhere near" in their valuation of Jack Grealish"

James Maddison who was far better last year went for less than 25mil. If Villa are trying to milk 30m from us for some chav with a cunt's hairdo they can fuck off

Can we drop this shite about him being a chav with a shite hairdo.

All I see is a young lad who likes to enjoy himself trying to rock a trendy hair style. You sound like a boring old fart.

:ap:

Dont need any disorder.

Sorry you've lost me here. You think if we go with youth we might as well start with 10 players?

What were the first two bad decisions?

Think of the final scenes in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Sorry for the spoilers Mindblown.

;-)
You absolute bastard. I have the last five minutes of Raiders still to watch. I’ve waited 37 fucking years to see how that film plays out. And you go and do that !

Back
Top Bottom