Spurs vs Girona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our squad is fine, when EVERYONE IS FIT.

At the moment, we have our injury problems and sadly our best players decided to go an extra week at the World Cup (I know, right? Shameful). It's not ideal.

I imagine most of them will play against Newcastle though. At worst, Amos MAY have to play alongside Eriksen and Dier in central midfield. With the best striker in the league ahead of him and one of the best goalkeepers and defenders in the league behind him.

When did I say we don't need to spend?

You'd love for us to lose on the opening day wouldn't you? Just to say "I told you so" to everyone who has been comfortable up to this point.

Why would I want us to lose ? I want our club and levy to show a bit of bloody ambition for once. Going into the season with 6 days to go and not making 1 single reinforcement is shambolic. Even more so, with the fact that our World Cup boys might not be fully ready come Newcastle. But it's ok, it's just 1 game ain't it? It's an utter shambles, no matter how you try and sugar coat it.

Why would I want us to lose ? I want our club and levy to show a bit of bloody ambition for once. Going into the season with 6 days to go and not making 1 single reinforcement is shambolic. Even more so, with the fact that our World Cup boys might not be fully ready come Newcastle. But it's ok, it's just 1 game ain't it? It's an utter shambles, no matter how you try and sugar coat it.

We'll see.

think other clubs would take then, but we would have to pay their wages

What if a League Two club wants one or two of our players but Pochettino thinks they are better than League Two level so rejects the offer? Or the players feels his development would be better at the club?

We're not 100% sure what goes on. I believe the loan system runs up until the end of August, so I assume if we loan it'll be after the 9th August deadline once we know the situation with our squad.

We're plumbing new depths.

Is Toure still available on a free?

giphy.gif

Who else remembers when ths site was 'love the shirt' win lose or draw whether it was the U18, U23, Ladies or the first team?
Half the posters on here these days are a fucking embarrassment to the club.

Oh do bore off with you're high horse bullshit!!!! No one here is moaning just because the academy boys lost today. We are frustrated and angry because our fucking bald idiot of a chairman has once again left us ill prepared with 6 days to go until the season. We have World Cup boys that probably won't be ready, but it's ok we got Luke Amos to step in. It's a shambles!!!

Back
Top Bottom