Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Inexcusable, and I'm glad to see our fans on social media echoing that sentiment. I can think of some other clubs that would not...

I'm surprised he was drinking at all (certainly enough to fail a breathaliser test) during the season. Actually feel quite depressed that a seemingly model professional like Hugo would do this. He'll be bang to rights, of course, no way they'd prosecute him otherwise.

Genuinely curious as to what Poch's response to this will be.

Inexcusable, and I'm glad to see our fans on social media echoing that sentiment. I can think of some other clubs that would not...

I'm surprised he was drinking at all (certainly enough to fail a breathaliser test) during the season. Actually feel quite depressed that a seemingly model professional like Hugo would do this. He'll be bang to rights, of course, no way they'd prosecute him otherwise.

Genuinely curious as to what Poch's response to this will be.

I think Poch will have a very, very long chat with Hugo, take away the captaincy, but ultimately support him so long as he feels Lloris is absolutely sorry about the whole thing.

Literally the last player after Kane I would have expected something like this from.... Fuck sake Hugo you moron.
Will be very interested to see if Poch keeps him as captain.
Kane's rule of no alcohol during the season sounds like a good universal rule for the squad right about now

I'm torn as to what Pochettino will do to be honest, he seems pretty hard to read at times.

He'll either keep Lloris in the team, keep him as captain to show him that he will back him during a tough time or he'll drop him for the United game, strip him of the captaincy and he'll have to work even harder to get back in the team.

Either way, he's a fucking idiot. Absolutely no time for drink drivers.

Ouch.

Not good from the captain - I wonder if this could potentially see the captaincy move to Kane permanently? I'm sure Lloris would understand being stripped of the captaincy for being irresponsible.

Though I'd still personally want Vertonghen to be our captain (but Kane is vice-captain)

To be fair, officially we have 2 vice captains. Harry and Jan.

I know this thanks to the Birthday Card that the club sent my daughter.

Not sure there's a clear favourite for succession, however this is very, VERY poor from Hugo.

THERE CAN NEVER BE AN EXCUSE.

Back
Top Bottom