Brighton (A) 17:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - KWP
Wanyama - Winks
Sissoko - Dele - Lamela
Llorente
Against Watford please. Give Kane a rest.

So glad we have Cardiff next weekend.

Won't get much easier games to get the momentum up.

We could really use a soft team just to score a few and get confidence in our attack back up.
We looked way better today, but could have had a few more if we'd been more clinical in critical moments.

We are very soft defensively. There is next to no protection from the midfield, any team can get at our defence if they just step things up one notch. A lot of work still to do to recover from this situation but at least we stopped the shitty run of results. And great to have Dele back.

Rose is a shadow of his former self unfortunately. He was great for majority of the game but he has lapses in concentration and can tend to be selfish too.

Hopefully today he gets a bit of a confidence boost, probably his best game since that long term injury.

Pretty crappy for 70 mins today, I’ll take the 3 points. We seem to be stuck on second gear atm, hopefully something changes soon. COYS.

We let our nerves get to us in extra time but we pulled through. A win is a win tho and we have 3 more points in our account.

A fair few positives to take from this game and we also saw some things that still needs work.

Defending on Brighton's goal was pure comedy and Gazza got caught unaware. Apart from the goal I thought he had a solid game. Watford in the cup on Wednesday is good since he gets to build a string of games to grow some more

I just knew we couldn't resist letting Knockaert get his first goal in however many months.
:pochshock:

Fuck it, can't complain with the result. Despite missing out on getting a second goal, Kane started to look like vintage Kane towards the end there. Could bode well for the month ahead.

Fuck me, they know how to make it hard work don't they?

Can't believe Kane missed that one on one, just when he was looking sharp again he does that, needs to get his form back ASAP.

Comedy defending at the other end though, thank fuck we managed to get 3 points that's all I can say.

Well I was out for most of that match and couldn't be bothered to find a stream, so here's my thoughts on the match:
Sounds like we played the same as we have against most teams this season. This time we got enough goals. This is good. losing is bad.

Back
Top Bottom