Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their loss was tucked away by the press full-page sucking on Messi (justified sucking but still) It just shows that with a pre-season for opposition defences to work Salah out, he's back to the player he's been through his career, good but not in the same class as Harry or Sergio ....

City look a step ahead of the rest of us .... Dippers, Spurs, Chelsea next three .... Utd (with a new manager) and Woolwich look a bit short, but luck and good refs could get them in the mix ....

Their loss was tucked away by the press full-page sucking on Messi (justified sucking but still) It just shows that with a pre-season for opposition defences to work Salah out, he's back to the player he's been through his career, good but not in the same class as Harry or Sergio ....

City look a step ahead of the rest of us .... Dippers, Spurs, Chelsea next three .... Utd (with a new manager) and Woolwich look a bit short, but luck and good refs could get them in the mix ....

I’am a Juventus fan and therefore anti Napoli ( I hate Napoli) but I must admit that Napoli deserved to win. The 1-0 in the final minutes does not give an idea of how Liverpool suffered. Ancelotti is a fox: he has put Klopp in trouble by limiting the supplies to the attackers and restarted.

Obviously didn't see the game as I was at Wembley watching a pair of proper teams but looking at the stats:

57 - 43 possession
14 - 4 shots
5 - 0 shots on target

Those numbers, especially the zero shots on target for Liverpool, certainly don't paint a picture of Napoli being lucky to win; quite the opposite.

Thought that. Wasn't sure.
Kinda reminds me of the Frankie Boyle tweet, thinking he had seagulls outside his hotel room, but he was actually just in Liverpool.

Poorest Liverpool display I have seen under Klopp. They looked like they had just met each other outside the ground and agreed to have a kick about. Deserved nothing from the game and got what they deserved.

Hoping Man City stuff them on Sunday.

BTW, Merseyside police have still not arrested a single person for the attack on the Man City coach despite some of the attackers standing on top of police vans.

Hoping Man City stuff them on Sunday.

BTW, Merseyside police have still not arrested a single person for the attack on the Man City coach despite some of the attackers standing on top of police vans.

Tbf, much like the rest of us, the Old bill probably couldn't stomach all the whinging that would inevitably ensue.

Poorest Liverpool display I have seen under Klopp. They looked like they had just met each other outside the ground and agreed to have a kick about. Deserved nothing from the game and got what they deserved.
certainly not up there with the now legendary 2-2 home draw with West Brom, is it

Liverpool-players-salute-the-Kop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom