Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lets see a good performance today. Any kind of win is acceptable.

Also, we sure do seem hyped for Eriksen's return despite the fact he was playing shit before he got injured. I mean, I'm hyped obviously but it's kind of weird how we blamed some of our more recent performances on him not playing, and before that blamed them on him playing bad.

Thankfully, I don't believe it is possible for Eriksen to be that out of form for much longer.

First time to their new gaff, where's there to drink near the ground for away fans?
Writing from the Madrid sierra I clearly have no idea of the layout around the disused sewage farm site, but I did read on the Spurs official site that all pubs near the ground are home only. You're probably best having a beer in Sttratford, which will be nice, or by the canal near Hackney Wick (some nice pubs up their, a bit hipster these days mind), then cabbing it to the Athletics Ground

Italians have never travelled well. Very few have been a success abroad.

Zola is the main success, but his departure had more to do with the fact that in Italy he was blown out of the water by Baggio, Totti, Del Piero etc

Maybe Vieri at Atleti, Verratti at PSG, but then the list dries up. Balotelli....

Cannavaro, Zambrotta all moved to La Liga old. Most Italians stay close to Mama and the home cooking, otherwise they end up like cassano at Real, eating doughnuts and hookers by the bucket load.
Ravanelli didn’t do too bad in his only PL,season. Scored 16 whic was 4 th highest I think.
Didn’t do too bad at Marseille either 2nd 3rd top scorer in 2 seasons France.

I don't hate them as much as I do the Goons or Chavs but they're not far behind!

It's totally down to their fans and their absolute obsession with us. Their hate is manufactured, it's artificial and forced and that's what makes them dangerous. The club from top to bottom makes out this is their biggest fixture and drums up the hype for it even though to us it's not that big.

Let's face it, if they and Millwall were in the same league each and every season we'd be an afterthought.

Still, I hope we smash the bastards!

Happy with that line-up.

Hopefully 433 to get the best out of Dier, Sissoko and Winks.

So happy that Lamela is playing too. I guess Wanyama isn't fit as he's not even on the bench, makes the links to Barrios sound reasonable. Wanyama is done at this high level with Spurs I'd say.

By the way how good is that bench? Dembele, Eriksen and Son all ready.

Back
Top Bottom