Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Champagne moment (apart from the goal of course) was their embarassing bubble machine blowing its wad for a disallowed goal

YIDS
They got smoke bombs as well. So now that they have discovered pyro I guess we can start taking bets on which player will be the first hit with a flare

Pop, pop, pop.
g3XQ1Y1.jpg

YES, YES, YES, Get the fuck in and suck on that you Pikey bags of shit.
It's happened again, it's happened agaaaaaain, West Ham United, it's happened again.

What a result. Got a text from my Mate who went to the game saying that they turned on their cringe bubble machine and threw claret and blue smoke bombs on to the pitch thinking they had scored, only for it to be disallowed..:dembelelol:

Su fucking perb.. Well done the boys..beautiful.

Mate, the television bazzillions all saw the bantz.

Pure poetry; a veritable 'ode to Billy'.

Have a quality weekend , guvnor!

FOYI. :tobyarm:

Missed the last 20 minutes, but I thought we looked decent enough in the first half, if a little unimaginative. Sissoko had one of his better games, and came up with a peach of an assist.

I guess Spam will have to cancel their open top bus parade.

Next run of games...... what do we all reckon?

PSV (a)
Man City (h)
Pikeys (a)
Wolves (a)
PSV (h)
Palace (a)
Chelsea (h)
Inter (h)
Woolwich (a)

In the league a few tricky looking games, the Champions League is out of our hands and let's be honest, it's going to be a very depleted League Cup team against the caravan club so it's all invested in the league for me.

Games vs Man City, Chelsea & Woolwich coming up wedged around two tricky away games against Wolves and Palace it's a big part of our season where we really need to start finding our strut

We ground out a win against a team that fucking hates us and yet so far this season we have not got going and played with any authority and yet are still in the hunt for top four so that will do for me.

Next run of games...... what do we all reckon?

PSV (a)
Man City (h)
Pikeys (a)
Wolves (a)
PSV (h)
Palace (a)
Chelsea (h)
Inter (h)
Woolwich (a)

In the league a few tricky looking games, the Champions League is out of our hands and let's be honest, it's going to be a very depleted League Cup team against the caravan club so it's all invested in the league for me.

Games vs Man City, Chelsea & Woolwich coming up wedged around two tricky away games against Wolves and Palace it's a big part of our season where we really need to start finding our strut
9 wins. Nailed on.

Back
Top Bottom