PSV away - UCL Matchday 3

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus fucking wept

Yep.

You will never better Lebron scoring stats in NBA, so why bother with ever playing basketball or going to excercise, right?
You will never become as rich and as admired as Buffet, so why bother saving / investing any money for future, right?
You will never have a voice with as wide range as Steven Tyler, so why bother practicing singing ever again, right?
You will never invent as many things as Edisson did, so why the fuck learning any math in the school in the first place, right?

Sound damn logic some have here.

Yep.

You will never better Lebron scoring stats in NBA, so why bother with ever playing basketball or going to excercise, right?
You will never become as rich and as admired as Buffet, so why bother saving / investing any money for future, right?
You will never have a voice with as wide range as Steven Tyler, so why bother practicing singing ever again, right?
You will never invent as many things as Edisson did, so why the fuck learning any math in the school in the first place, right?

We were never going to win the league anyway, perhaps we should drop into the Championship, we could win that a canter.

We were never going to win the league anyway, perhaps we should drop into the Championship, we could win that a canter.

We'd have the biggest stadium in the Championship then, right!
Maybe could do a some legit marketing for the Championship? Or why stop there, League One might be even easier to win, wouldn't it?

There was no need for Eriksen to make a blind back pass from the fucking halfway line, or for the God like "he who must never get criticized" Toby to fuck about when last man with the ball.

But wait, lets blame Lloris who has won us more points than anyone this season. Short memories some fuckers on here, who can't think back to last weekend.

We ain't winning the CL, so why the shit storm?

Get behind the Captain, Manager and Club and man the fuck up.

Cunts.
Toby and Eriken might take the blame for the two goals but we don't see these guys do errors over and over again. As a professional goalkeeper captain Hugo shouldn't be doing these kind of stupid mistakes it's simple as that. They're simply avoidable, it could've been worse in the past if it wasn't for our defenders that saved his ass whenever he fucks up. I truly trust Hugo with his hands but not when it comes to his feet or whenever he's out of his line. The guy isn't consistent, in fact our defense looked more confident when Gazza was on goal. What kind of mentality you got when you don't even believe in your team can win the CL, why are we in it then? Your'e starting to sound like a fucking gooner. We've always been behind the manager and the club, in other hand Hugo should start acting like a fucking proper captain if he wants us to get behind him.

Yep.

I think the answer is to try and win everything we are in, and don't disrespect and competition. Some people slag off the league cup, but its always a top for team to win it, and likewise with the FA cup

Toby and Eriken might take the blame for the two goals but we don't see these guys do errors over and over again. As a professional goalkeeper captain Hugo shouldn't be doing these kind of stupid mistakes it's simple as that. They're simply avoidable, it could've been worse in the past if it wasn't for our defenders that saved his ass whenever he fucks up. I truly trust Hugo with his hands but not when it comes to his feet or whenever he's out of his line. The guy isn't consistent, in fact our defense looked more confident when Gazza was on goal. What kind of mentality you got when you don't even believe in your team can win the CL, why are we in it then? Your'e starting to sound like a fucking gooner. We've always been behind the manager and the club, in other hand Hugo should start acting like a fucking proper captain if he wants us to get behind him.

Hugo's having a wobble, it's probably been the trickiest part of his career since he won the World Cup and even though you aren't saying it and this isn't directed at you, I still can't believe some people genuinely believe Gazzaniga should be in the team ahead of him. Absolutely no chance that a guy who was 3rd choice at Southampton 18 months ago is strong enough to be our first choice goalkeeper. I'd continue sticking with Hugo all day long

Ah, screw you.
I have not seen you blaming inactivity in the transfer window for our best ever start
Of course he hasn't you fucking empty head.

Are you crediting our best ever PL start on our inactive transfer window??
Of course you're not. Its despite it, not because of it. Aint that right?

The fact is we've entered another CL campaign on the fucking cheap and again we've been exposed.

A club of our financial clout and resources should be reaching the last 16 or QF at least.

Your knowledge of football(soccer) seems limited at best my friend. Yet you post as if your an expert on all things Spurs.
You know fuck all.

Piss off you melt...it happens...move on and support the fella and don't slag him off...you twat

Shame about the result but what an Epic away day. From the coffee shops to the bars Eindhoven is a great city. Also are support is awesome loads of us went with no tickets. COYS

What's with the individual brain farts at the moment?
Seems like every goal we're conceding at the moment is a result of one of our players making a stupid mistake!

Still...qualifying for the knockouts by beating Barcelona at the Nou Camp will be pretty special!

Not really unlucky. We go a goal up and then go into 'game management' mode even if it's in the 60th minute.
This means passing it around aimlessly and not even attempting to kill off the game.
Lloris was a red. In hindsight it was a poor decision. At the time it was the right decision as Eriksen had sold everyone out. Not much Lloris could do other than bring Lazano down.
If he'd won the ball he would be a hero.
I don't understand Dembele being kept on while on a yellow. Every subsequent tackle of his we were looking at completing the game with 10. men. I don't understand the manager's thinking.
Thursday nights I'm afraid.

Still fuming :dembelefingers:
I've managed to work myself down to simmering but it still stings.

I think what stings the most is not that we lose or drop points, btu rather how. It's sloppy with individual mistakes and we don't seem motivated to close out games.

If we lost but were motivated to try and get a win and went down swinging, I could live with that.

Of course he hasn't you fucking empty head.

Are you crediting our best ever PL start on our inactive transfer window??
Of course you're not. Its despite it, not because of it. Aint that right?

The fact is we've entered another CL campaign on the fucking cheap and again we've been exposed.

A club of our financial clout and resources should be reaching the last 16 or QF at least.

Your knowledge of football(soccer) seems limited at best my friend. Yet you post as if your an expert on all things Spurs.
You know fuck all.

Yes, it is despite it.
And despite the same thing we could have done well in CL as well. You are just cherry-picking the examples that fit your imbecillic narrative that you live in and celebrate every misfortune of the team you are supposed to support you miserable looser knut.

If we'd have bought one or two new players, we still would not have brought better centerback than Alderweireld (who cost us the 1st goal), not better GK than Lloris (who put us into difficult position due to his red card), not better striker than Kane (who could have well put us 3:1 up with his good shot that just nearly hit the bar instead of going in).

P.S - someone showing so limited view of how absolutely everything and at times showing signs of clinically low IQ and stubbornness like you, will not come to tell me what I know and what I do not. For all we can see is that on top of other things you have no idea how to SUPPORT a team. When we win you are nowhere to be seen. Only for the misfortunes you take the stage like a rockstar.

What's with the individual brain farts at the moment?
Seems like every goal we're conceding at the moment is a result of one of our players making a stupid mistake!

Still...qualifying for the knockouts by beating Barcelona at the Nou Camp will be pretty special!
That's what I like.....blind optimism :)

Back
Top Bottom