Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's like your smelling the bit that joins your thumb and index finger and making a tash out of it. Fuck knows why
He said in an interview (Dybala that is) that it is suppossed to symbolise a protective mask or such. That bad things can't hurt him or something like that.

If true he at least put some thought into it instead of just thinking it looked cool I guess

He said in an interview (Dybala that is) that it is suppossed to symbolise a protective mask or such. That bad things can't hurt him or something like that.

If true he at least put some thought into it instead of just thinking it looked cool I guess
I suppose it protects him from people taking the piss out of the ponce for not being able to grow a moustache

Personally he was done dirty by Poch yesterday. I don’t blame him for much of the defensive issues and thought he was more of a threat by stretching their back line than Lucas was

Personally he was done dirty by Poch yesterday. I don’t blame him for much of the defensive issues and thought he was more of a threat by stretching their back line than Lucas was

It was ok Poch subing him even though I'd have made a different change. I think though Son is the kind of player who in those circumstances will take it personally and feel ashamed by it. You could see he was upset. So I hope Poch gives him some reassurance.

Yes he was a sub that got subbed but he came on after about a minute of the game gone. I don't class this as anything other than a tactical change, no malice involved, no snide behaviour Sonny needs to suck it up and accept he wasn't chosen to be in the first team for a reason and that reason shouldn't change because he came on after a minute or so.

We won the game, no biggy at all & nothing to see here

Back
Top Bottom