New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The redesign mock-ups of what we're building now were superb. Having all that bright WHITE light shining out of the stadium really made it look amazing in the dark. I'm hoping the light will be white. All light leaking from the concourses is like a standard household yellowy light.
Might sound insignificant but the presentation would me so much more impressive with these smaller details.

Tottenham-Hotspur-stadium_Populous_dezeen_784_0.jpg

This (below) is how it was when I used to get into East boxes in the 2000s. See the two rows between the "Under Armour" and "HP" advertising. They're outside, with the glass-fronted boxes behind. There was an outdoor seat for every box attendee in that stand.

whitehartlane11.JPG

Edit - on this one you can see the door I was talking about to get outside.

images
My pic was exactly that nick

Used to really enjoy it. Straight out on the shelf

Are there actually boxes where there is no seat outside to enjoy the atmosphere?

What the actual fuck would be the point of that?

It would be like trying to have sex wearing all your clothes, blindfold with gloves on.

This arena will send a message to world league's. Nobody in the world will have a better one . A real statement that we have arrived. A little late but to be expected . I built a log cabin 2 summer's ago . I thought it would be ready for fall but overun to after snowy season .
Keep with it dudes ,

Back
Top Bottom