Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I now want a Sissoko shirt.

But unironically.

giphy.gif

Credit where it’s due, he’s been much improved recently and today he was quality.

Let’s hope he builds on that performance because that’s a player we need week in week out. Fantastic display.

Terrific performance.

Would have probably cried if he scored

The longer the wait to cap this run of form; the more epic it'll inevitably be... Personally, I'm picturing a mazey run from deep central MF, taking 3 or 4 players clean out of the game and popping on in the top left corner from the edge of the box.

#SissokoForGoalOfTheSeason

Umm... to me he was the man of the match today. His contribution into game controlling and shutting down Kovacic, Hazard and Alonso was absolutely immense. Take him out of the equasion and I feel they would have had much more room that might have bite us from the arse!!!

I have to admit - I did not believe he could pull out such a performance against side like Chelsea! I mean last game was against Palace, and there is a long step between Palace and Chelsea but here he was - very-very good once more. Respect man!

Ding dong, reality calling

Ding dong. Did it call today as well?
Ding dong. If it did, what did it say?
Ding dong, read NW1 posts in Lamela thread, you are making yourself as ding-dong, as he was in there. You sad ding dong :D

Learn to give credit where credit is due!

It's such a good piece it needs a couple of quote ....

"Great central midfielders often take on the personae of artists. Xavi, obviously enough, was Monet: all short, perfect dapples, not a stroke wasted. Zinedine Zidane was Caravaggio: the piercing light and the devastating dark, the infinite poise and the murderous desire. Moussa Sissoko, on the other hand, is more like one of those video installation artists who films himself sitting naked in a chair in a disused warehouse, before getting up, very deliberately picking up a sledgehammer, and violently demolishing everything in sight, right down to the four walls around him, before pressing his face tight up against the camera, a terrifying smile on his face, and whispering: “Free the animals.”

"This, of course, is the genius of Pochettino. “If it’s in you, I’ll find it,” David Brent memorably promised in The Office. Pochettino, remarkably, goes further: even if it’s not in you, somehow he’ll still find it. And though Sissoko naturally deserves plenty of credit himself, the resurrection of his career is one that could not have occurred without Pochettino’s relentless reinforcement, his exhaustive search for solutions, his zealous cultivation of an environment in which even the fringe players, the misfits, the out-of-form and the out-on-loan, can feel the love and ultimately flourish."

Moussa Sissoko weaves Chelsea into his dizzying vortex of chaos

Back
Top Bottom