Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good point and one I've not thought about before. They both try hard but some players you warm to more I guess.

Probably more importantly is that Janssen and Soldado before are just influencing the game in the attacking sense but Sissoko can be anywhere and can as easily give away a goal as create something.
Soldado used to miss 2 yard tap ins over and over again. One of worst strikers to have played for this club. Was slow , shit workrate and a hindrance in attack. Neither Jansen or Sissoko have ever missed tapins into open goals.

29soldado-tottenham-haciendo-una-de-torres.gif

HairyNaiveIndiancow.gif

QuarrelsomeBogusAiredale-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Gave away a clumsy last min penalty tonight....:adeohshit::adethumbup:

....Lol. And there was me all set to steam in and ask how many goals he'd scored and whether it was the "perfect" hatrick.

:pochsulk:

...This french lot are a bad influence. Look what they did to Hugo too. :dwi:

Back
Top Bottom