Tottenham v Burnley(Wembley). 15th 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think that is a lesson that when a team are doing this to us, we need to go route one more often, after all our passing sidewards and backward it was a long ball over the top that did the job.

Fuck off Burnley, had to say it again, you utter cunts.

CUNT.

'Burnley deserved a point'

Tottenham 1-0 Burnley

9ec396db-a31a-40e2-965a-56c49941eb90.jpg

Nigel Reo-Coker

Former West Ham midfielder on BBC Radio 5 live

Route one football, old school, Tottenham win the first header and Burnley do not deal with it. Simple football but effective football.

Burnley have been fantastic all game, they deserved a point. To lose like that is going to be heartbreaking.
He’s a free agent
Looking for a job

Thank fuck for that. Relief. About all those negative time wasting cunts deserved. BUT we have got to do more against these teams and Poch was very poor today with his slow changes.
They were not slow 63 I think the first. We need to let this poch 70 min sub thing go. I'm sure he changed it earlier against Barcelona as well

That was sheer frustration not helped by having to listen to Don Hutchinson's 'expert' comments. I swear, maybe the worst pundit on tv

Careful

He has stiff competition
Savage, Owen, Ince, McManaman etc

Not to get too political but it wouldn’t have been a good look to get denied entry by UKIP FC after days after an awesome trip to to Barcelona which resulted in our progress on the continent.

"Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells,
Jingle all the way...
Oh what fun it is to see Tottenham score so late, Oh...!"

COYS!

Big thanks to the commentators harping on Eriksen not scoring a league goal in his last 18 league matches.
The message I took away from the commentary team was that it was awfully, terribly hard luck on plucky li'l Burnley.

Was it bollocks, the wife-beating bread-and-dripping eating northern cunts got exactly what they deserved

Back
Top Bottom