Tottenham v Burnley(Wembley). 15th 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Highlight for me was Hart's Keystone Kops run up, to take a goal kick after we scored.
Fucking Karma you rejected cunt. I really hope your charabanqe journey home is not fucked up by rain, wind and pop up road works.
Used to like Dyche but looking forward to him getting fired now.
I love it when we do this.

I think that is a lesson that when a team are doing this to us, we need to go route one more often, after all our passing sidewards and backward it was a long ball over the top that did the job.

Fuck off Burnley, had to say it again, you utter cunts.
Against teams like this is when we need to throw Llorente on. He's big. He's strong and he's a classical target man. He created a chance for us just after coming on setting up Son. And he was very much involved in the goal, setting up Dele who set up Kane who set up Eriksen. Llorente started it.

We want to play with flair but against teams like this we need to get a little rough

Last edited:
Credit to Kane the way he set up the goal. Lovely calm strike from Erik.

Can anyone tell me if it was a pen on Kane in the first half as onky saw it once. Did Kane get a toe on it or the defender before he was fouled?

Ironic that the goal that saw Burnley trudge home with zero to show for their "hard work" was scored in the time that was added because of all their negative bollocks timewasting.

Football, eh? :dembelefingers:

One negative was Rose's shoulder was clearly fucked after that Bardsley tackle first half. Couldn't take a throw in afterwards or run properly second half. Could be set for another spell out
:pochfacepalm:

The goal was great. Llorente did his job in creating space, Dele with a wonderful determined touch to Kane, who along with Eriksen were calm and collected to finish it off.

HUH????

WDF did he do wrong?

No critique at all, but plenty of it online.

He was just roughed up a bit at times and was charged down on the ball, clearly not used to this kind of game. Which is perfectly fine, am just making the point that there are reasons for sending players on loan, these kinds of games every other week being one of them.

Back
Top Bottom