Tottenham v Burnley(Wembley). 15th 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Page 33 on this thread is GLORIOUS reading... especially when you know the ending!!
:eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol:

Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Burnley

All poor brave Burnley, not one mention of the fact that they time wasted from the off and had no intention to play football.

Fuck em. Hope they get relegated I will love it /Keegan.

Huge result imo. This kind of consistency is the sign of a solid team.

Even if Dippers win we're around 6 points off top at around the half way stage. Even if we had a stadium that would be trffic ffs.

The cunts were quite literally:

HART-BROKEN.

:townhmm:

dNg4cdm.png

Page 33 on this thread is GLORIOUS reading... especially when you know the ending!!
:eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol:

Starring Bagelboy but he wasn’t the only one

:pochlol:

What is it about this squad that struggles to produce chances against teams that pack the box?
I realize that you’re naturally going to see a reduction in shots on goal, with 9-10 in front of you, but Spurs seem to suffer more than most, especially for a team that produces A LOT of chances in an open contest.

Such an Woolwich thing to do. Get nothing then score a very late goal, I really hope they are feeling like the way their jammyness makes us feel all the time.

Highly predictable occasion. Was concerned about today long before the whistle.... COMPLETE opposite game to Tuesday night... CL hangover etc.

He's either played as a number 10 or on the wing today. Frustrating.

TBF, it was about movement and pulling their defense out of shape today. Pace won't work if a team won't come out; whilst the box was too packed to get a shot off for much of the game... With less interchanging in attack I think we'd have drawn that today.

Job done. We march on.

Impressed with Skip today; he looks steady as fuck!

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom