Tottenham v Burnley(Wembley). 15th 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are Burnley in the PL?

No 55, 47 and 232 buses parked. Eleven men behind the ball. Hart taking free kicks in the centre circle, Timewasting (2 minutes to take a throw). 30% posession

Anti-football - rather like WBA last season (and what happened to them?) At last Dyche is being found out.

All the idiot BBC reporter can say is how 'disciplined' they were. Was he watching the same game?

CUNT.

'Burnley deserved a point'

Tottenham 1-0 Burnley

9ec396db-a31a-40e2-965a-56c49941eb90.jpg

Nigel Reo-Coker

Former West Ham midfielder on BBC Radio 5 live

Route one football, old school, Tottenham win the first header and Burnley do not deal with it. Simple football but effective football.

Burnley have been fantastic all game, they deserved a point. To lose like that is going to be heartbreaking.
I'm sorry, didn't catch that.. Nigel who?
What a fucking clueless bell end! How do these people get jobs in the media??? As our esteemed friend rightly said......

CUNT.

Well that was fun, I was reasonably calm until that Dele miss...went into a massive rant that lasted right up until the goal...you lot can thank me later...

Didn't play well. Got 3 points.got cold. Got soaked. Still one of the finest sights in football: a team that's clocked up about 20 mins worth of timewasting suddenly having to desperately Scrabble to up the tempo having conceded an injury time winner

What is it about this squad that struggles to produce chances against teams that pack the box?
I realize that you’re naturally going to see a reduction in shots on goal, with 9-10 in front of you, but Spurs seem to suffer more than most, especially for a team that produces A LOT of chances in an open contest.

I mean most sides struggle to break a team with 11 behind the ball, that's allowed to foul when they want to and are wasting time from minute 1.

However mainly due to the fact we play a game that's best suited to controling the play and the front 3 moving around a lot creating space to run in behind. Doesn't work so well when the opposition is camped in there own box.

Back
Top Bottom