Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok. So answer Sammy's question yourself.
Why aren't Liverpool fans bricking it they'll come for Klopp?

Because Liverpool are better than Utd and he has no reason to leave.
Just like Spurs.

Your deluded, because it’s just so obvious that the first thing Poch would do at Utd would be to turn Rashford into a Harry Kane.
Don’t need money for that.
He’d turn Pogba into the guy that left Juve. No money needed.
He’d make Martial a key starters.
Don’t need money.
He’d convince DeGea to stay.
Don’t need money.
He’d have that squad climbing the table with not a penny spent.

It’s weird John, you seem to be enjoying the thought of that.

How about Man u fuck off?
Your fanbase consists of glory hunting ten year olds, your team is a bunch of hilariously overpaid, overrated idiots and your board burn money faster than the fucking joker.
I speak on behalf of all football fans when I say your team deserves nothing. You don't deserve Pochettino, you don't deserve Zidane. What you deserve is instant liquidation and financial collapse.
Kindly fuck off and rid the league of your cancer.
Rant over.

He has spent 400+ millions in the last 3 years, how much has Poch spent?

United have spent 400 million not Mourinho look at that list of players who's really a Mourinho type player?

Lukaku maybe Matic yes and Liderloff? (If that's how it's spelt)

It was widely reported that Mourinho for the past 2 seasons has been screaming at them to sign 4 new defenders and a combative mid did they?

Woodward makes the decisions at United regarding transfers not that manager.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if we made signings now in January. Levy will want to please Poch, as we genuinely can't afford to see him leave.

I also think Poch would look at the situation and see a club willing to hand him a 5 year deal, with a new stadium to move into, a set up made for him and a project he is only half way through. United are a huge club, but it's cursed since Fergie left, and any manager will always be compared to Fergie.

You mean like how the backed Mourinho this summer? They don't spend wisely, the entire strategy of United is signing players based on how marketable they are
Sorry mate but that is simply untrue. I would wager every singing made during his tenure, barring maybe Pogba, were players Mourinho specifically wanted. They were classic Mourinho players. They only refused to back him(rightly) last summer because every player he'd signed has regressed, and he wanted the likes of Toby and Perisic for close to 100 million who are both neigh on 30 years of age.
Make no mistake about it, they would 110% back Poch in the market and it will be one of their biggest selling points when/if they approach him.

What the fuck is everyone losing their shit over. Poch is not going anywhere in the premier league. If/when he goes it will be real or Argentina. The United thing just ain’t going to happen, Poch will take one look at that mess of a board with no footballing brains and turn his nose up.

It’s so obvious. He literally JUST signed a 5 Year deal, can’t believe the state of some of you lol :dembelewtf:

Heres a deal for the wankstains who think poch will be going to united for next season...

If he does, ill delete my account.

If he doesnt , you delete yours.

Who has the balls to back up your bullshit?

It's called being objective and acknowledging the realities on the ground. You prefer to live in a cloud cuckoo land and that's fine with me.

And when he doesn’t leave, who’s in cloud cuckoo land then? Like when it was the same shit with Real just 3 months ago.

You won’t ever accept his commitment to us, just say the same thing every time a manager gets sacked.
You say the same in ten years.

Your reality is that Spurs are a joke and not worthy. You’re welcome to your pit of misery and piss.

You were gutted we qualified for the knock outs because you couldn’t slag off Levy that night.
This is perfect for you.

Because Liverpool are better than Utd and he has no reason to leave.
Just like Spurs.

Your deluded, because it’s just so obvious that the first thing Poch would do at Utd would be to turn Rashford into a Harry Kane.
Don’t need money for that.
He’d turn Pogba into the guy that left Juve. No money needed.
He’d make Martial a key starters.
Don’t need money.
He’d convince DeGea to stay.
Don’t need money.
He’d have that squad climbing the table with not a penny spent.

It’s weird John, you seem to be enjoying the thought of that.
The fuck!!
You asked the question yourself. Not me.
Why are Spurs fans worried United may move for Poch but Liverpool fans aint worried about Klopp.
It was your own question mate.

Back
Top Bottom