Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry mate but that is simply untrue. I would wager every singing made during his tenure, barring maybe Pogba, were players Mourinho specifically wanted. They were classic Mourinho players. They only refused to back him(rightly) last summer because every player he'd signed has regressed, and he wanted the likes of Toby and Perisic for close to 100 million who are both neigh on 30 years of age.
Make no mistake about it, they would 110% back Poch in the market and it will be one of their biggest selling points when/if they approach him.

There all big names but a lot of them where unproven players from foriegn leagues and Pogba and Miki both are not hard working something Mourinho always asks for.

I'm not disputing btw that Mourinho should do better with the squad he had, think he was making a point to the board about how unhappy he was and was wanting a massive payout.

Just think the people saying they will back Poch might be far off they haven't properly backed a manager under Woodward in a long time fully.

The fuck!!
You asked the question yourself. Not me.
Why are Spurs fans worried United may move for Poch but Liverpool fans aint worried about Klopp.
It was your own question mate.

And I gave you an answer to why both us and Liverpool shouldnt give two fucks about Utd

Look, Ive done it again, fuck this, I was starting to enjoy the forum again recently, now we´re in meltdown because Utd sacking Jose = FUCK LEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:avbfacepalm:

I´ll stay out of this thread.....some of you just cant wait for something to go wrong, and now its not going wrong, you have descended into slagging off Spurs because Utd are shit.
Fuck ya mate

Nobody is losing their shit .
We all want poch to stay .

A few of us are just pointing out that if Utd were to make an official offer , we believe Poch would consider it . Not jump at the chance , but consider it . The fact we have to be given abuse for suggesting that shows that deep down people are just as worried as we are .

Where is the evidence that Madrid wanted poch in may and he turned them down ? Is there a quote from poch, levy , or anyone from Madrid to confirm this ? Cos I can't find anything .

At the present time my concern is the players mindset with the media now going into overdrive over it .

Will eriksen sign a new contract or wait until the summer until he knows what's going on ?

No, it's embarrassing that you're on Spurs forum while you're goon.

You always find something to mock Spurs, or criticize... Like "Poch isn't a winner".. Or disagreement when Kane said we can win CL, or your complementing stuff about woolwich. There are a lot of examples, but I'm not going to write them all now.

The point is, fuck off seriously with your anti-Spurs agenda covered in "objective fan"
Pathetic again as are those who agreed with you.

And I gave you an answer to why both us and Liverpool shouldnt give two fucks about Utd

Look, Ive done it again, fuck this, I was starting to enjoy the forum again recently, now we´re in meltdown because Utd sacking Jose = FUCK LEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:avbfacepalm:

I´ll stay out of this thread.....some of you just cant wait for something to go wrong, and now its not going wrong, you have descended into slagging off Spurs because Utd are shit.
Fuck ya mate
Yes. But some Spurs fans are worried. You may not be.
But a lot are.
So you haven't answered your own question at all have you.

Why are a lot of Spurs fans worried about an approach from United but Liverpool fans aren't ...
Just giving reasons why we shouldn't be worried isn't answering the question you posed.

Nobody is losing their shit .
We all want poch to stay .

A few of us are just pointing out that if Utd were to make an official offer , we believe Poch would consider it . Not jump at the chance , but consider it . The fact we have to be given abuse for suggesting that shows that deep down people are just as worried as we are .

Where is the evidence that Madrid wanted poch in may and he turned them down ? Is there a quote from poch, levy , or anyone from Madrid to confirm this ? Cos I can't find anything .

At the present time my concern is the players mindset with the media now going into overdrive over it .

Will eriksen sign a new contract or wait until the summer until he knows what's going on ?
I’m not worried at all, and they have been banging this drum for ages now so he would have already been approached.

United in their current iteration, just ain’t poch’s style.

Back
Top Bottom