The end of a beautiful relationship

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds like some Spanish guy and a rich flashy bastard would be getting a good hiding and you would wake up the next morning with sore hands.

And maybe a new girlfriend if the other one one sounds like she’s not that bothered either.

Is this some type of open relationship??

But tbh it sounds like a pretty crap party overall.

More drugs and alcohol at the next one please Shaun.
Maybe make the women bisexual???? That could end well for everyone?? Bit of a plot twist.

I don’t know anything you like - you’re the writer.

Just liven the fucking place up. This is a TFC party isn’t it????

"Anyone who thinks this means he will be managing Tottenham Hotspur next season is delusional."

:pochfacepalm:
I'm not normally into this accusing people of being gooners because of their different opinion.But i have made an exception for this,and think the fact he has been labelled such,justified.Even if you think it(which i don't),you don't say it..Talking about the remark you quoted here.
Added to which, i now have Paul poxy McCartney singing about "having a wonderful Christmas time".in my lug hole..FUCK OFF!!!

DXxeWiHXUAAqxQY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom