Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

oE0hVgZ.jpg

Pretty hilarious how they describe the 0-1 at Woolwich.com:

"A long ball over the top was diverted into the path of Heung-Min Son, who finished when one on one with Cech."
Pardon me, but I don’t speak proper (the Queen’s?) English. Does “diverted” mean “passed” in “American”?

:llorisunsure:

Sonny and Dele deserve all the press they get...
And the highlights.
Love their finishing today..

Meanwhile, our " 1 year wonder " comes on and serves up a peach of an assist to Dele. I marvel at this kids vision and what he has achieved. Under the radar on most social media sites today, but pivotal in getting us 2 up.

Job done Harry.

Yeah cause Man City really need luck on top of everything else...... That's just typical

In fairness, can you imagine the shit storm had we drawn Burton?

Sooner do it this way to be honest, and when all said and done Burton making the semi final should tell everyone what a piss poor, waste of time tourney this really is.

Last edited:
Loving the picture of Ali and Son grabbing the Spurs badge with pride!!!

Loving Ali shoving 2-0 in front of the Gooner melts that threw a bottle - sore losing cunts!!

Loving the fact that we outplayed them and they have folded like a pack of cards since their derby win.

I love Spurs!!!

Fuck off Woolwich

Apart from two 15 minute spells when we were overran, our utility central midfield, bullied, hassled and stopped them getting anywhere for the majority of the match.
In fact, most of their attacks started from going long.

Good times

Wow guys enough of this Alex Scott nonsense. Who gives a shit about a bloody pundit tonight? We just beat those cunts on their turf for the first time in ages - revel in it! Glorious.

Male or female, what I do know as a Goon she is gutted that her side got played off the park. That we’ve got someone like Dele to completely dominate and they have who exactly? A bunch of selfie taking mercenaries.

Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom