Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that was an enjoyable way to spend a Boxing Day afternoon. However I was still clamouring for us to get a seventh.
Don't think we even broke a sweat TBH.
Now on way home for a homemade lasagne, as I'm Hank Marvin.
So if Brighton manage a result, that would be the sugar on the cherry on the icing on the cake.
COYS
Are they worth two once you get to 5?

:pochsmirk::wanyama:

Well that was an enjoyable way to spend a Boxing Day afternoon. However I was still clamouring for us to get a seventh.
Don't think we even broke a sweat TBH.
Now on way home for a homemade lasagne, as I'm Hank Marvin.
So if Brighton manage a result, that would be the sugar on the cherry on the icing on the cake.
COYS

Goes to the match and comes back all full of the lingo.....innit

Levy won't allow him to leave for free.

If he doesn't sign, he'll leave this summer for a monster fee.

What Levy could do is give him a new bumper contract with a clause that says he can leave for Barca (in a couple years) if a particular fee is reached.

We can't force anyone to sign anything nor to accept a sale.

That much should be a lesson learned at Spurs if anywhere.

Don’t think Liverpool can be stopped now.
It’s like Leicester again.
We have to win win win.
Whilst the media are all creaming for a Liverpool title as they do every year.
They seem to be having all the luck. Shaqiri two goals were both deflections

FFS yids! ... Show some bollocks if you expect the team to. :lennon:

I can imagine it already
QnsXuHW.jpg

Learning photoshop will have to be one of my new years resolutions though :dembelelol:
Levy better not sell Sissoko to Chelsea in jan.

I am repeating myself, but Eriksen has previously said, that he wants to go to both Spain and Italy before ending his career, for the whole experience.

So I think he will run down this contract sadly, he just had a kid less than a year ago, so a move in 1½ years time would be perfect for his family.

However, even if he leaves for a free: With the wages he commands and the fee his costs, he will have been a BARGAIN at the numbers he's given us, relative to market prices.

He wants to go to Barca.

If they do not come in for him, he will sign a new deal. He only wants to move to one club, and who can blame him in all fairness.

Big concern about Howe is how easily his team's concede goals and sometimes take a tonking, and also how many times his players tend to pick up serious injuries
so you don't think that has any bearing on the fact that none of his players would make it into our PL or European declared squads and the fact that he has a budget on transfers and salaries that put his club in the bottom 3-5 PL teams?

seriously - your comment is like asking why Man City have enjoyed more success than us in the last 10 years

Imagine what Howe would have achieved in the same period at Chelsea in the Abramovich era?

I reckon I could have guided them to half a dozen trophies

so you don't think that has any bearing on the fact that none of his players would make it into our PL or European declared squads and the fact that he has a budget on transfers and salaries that put his club in the bottom 3-5 PL teams?

seriously - your comment is like asking why Man City have enjoyed more success than us in the last 10 years

Imagine what Howe would have achieved in the same period at Chelsea in the Abramovich era?

I reckon I could have guided them to half a dozen trophies
Micky. Dads Army is on.

Sit tight.

Back
Top Bottom