Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought we would get one more season out of him, ie this one.
He's obviously not fit enough to even be used sparingly in this campaign, and think it's the right decision to let him go.
He has been a great player for us and is a one-off, so not sure how we are supposed to replace like-for-like.
I wish him well for the future.

We won't replace him like-for-like.

It's probably one of the big reasons we've changed our formation from 4231 to 433 and 41212.

We get an extra body in there and it's resulted in our greatest ever Premier League start, records broken left right and centre and £11,000,000 for someone made of glass with 5 months left on his contract.

Winners everywhere

Last edited:
I thought we would get one more season out of him, ie this one.
He's obviously not fit enough to even be used sparingly in this campaign, and think it's the right decision to let him go.
He has been a great player for us and is a one-off, so not sure how we are supposed to replace like-for-like.
I wish him well for the future.
Well done, Mrs P - this has been quoted in the i today page 59 (Independent Hard copy). Fan Matrix goes around all the PL clubs selecting a post from a fans' forum. With us it's TFC obviously. Goons is Arsemania Chavs ShedEnd, Spam KUMB.

In recent weeks, since I've been noticing it, Joshking5 Joshking5 and Totti Totti have featured.

Fame at last!!

:dembelelol:

Sky sources understand Tottenham have accepted an offer in the region of £9m for Mousa Dembele from Chinese Super League side Beijing Sinobo Guoan.

Mauricio Pochettino admits he doesn’t know if the deal will go through this month but he all but ruled the Belgium international out of the match against Manchester United.

He said: “I don’t believe Mousa Dembele is going to be, I think he is not match fit. He is training with the group and I will assess him tomorrow but I don’t think he is fit enough to play.

“I don’t know anything about Dembele’s situation."

Well done, Mrs P - this has been quoted in the i today page 59 (Independent Hard copy). Fan Matrix goes around all the PL clubs selecting a post from a fans' forum. With us it's TFC obviously. Goons is Arsemania Chavs ShedEnd, Spam KUMB.

In recent weeks, since I've been noticing it, Joshking5 Joshking5 and Totti Totti have featured.

Fame at last!!

Blimey. .....should I be charging a fee?
PS I'm famous enough ta
:)

Fame at last!!

They would never use my posts from this forum for anything, unless of course they enjoy printing the word cunt a lot, in which case I might be in there next time lol!

Based on what though? Yeah he's not what he was, but he has started and played well in numerous games this season.

He has started 7 games, and been subbed off by 70 minutes in all of them. I’m a bigger fan of Dembele than anyone, but his body is falling apart, and getting 11 million for him when his contract is basically finished is what’s best for the club

He has started 7 games, and been subbed off by 70 minutes in all of them.
After coming back late from the World Cup, which is why he didn't start the first 2 matches in August. Then he started 7 out of the next 8 league games and got injured. Also started both Champions League matches for which he was available. I think he easily would've played another 12-15 matches in all competitions this second half of the season.

After coming back late from the World Cup, which is why he didn't start the first 2 matches in August. Then he started 7 out of the next 8 league games and got injured. Also started both Champions League matches for which he was available. I think he easily would've played another 12-15 matches in all competitions this second half of the season.

Tbf, not exactly a medically informed opinion there, mate...

Tbf, not exactly a medically informed opinion there, mate...
No, but he has been back in training for a good week now and we have a shitload of games coming up in the next 4 months, no reason to assume that his legs are gone and that he couldn't play 10+ games for us anymore.. Before his injury he started 10 games this season and did perfectly well in most of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom