Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It seems we just can't get rid of Vinny.....
I legit feel bad for him. Sure he is not up to our level of football. But no professional footballer wants to be banished to Mordor for not being good enough.

At least part of the blame has to go on Poch for this one. What club is willing to buy/loan a player that has A, not been playing for close to a year. And B, isn't even registered to the squad of his parent club?

As I said in the transfer thread, Nkoudou secured a loan to Monaco off of one assist.

it was said late week there were teams wanting him, but they will not pay the wages for a player who has just come back from a long injury,

Confused_Grandma.0.gif

Not surprised.

Both the Premier League and UEFA websites were updated last night with Janssen as number 9 - I did mention it in the transfer thread but I don't think many were paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom