"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've been dragged right back in. And why not?

Just need to stay the distance ready for Kane and Dele to return. I genuinely think we'll be 2 points off top within the next few weeks. City play Everton and Chelsea in their next two games. Liverpool play Bournemouth and Man Utd away and we play Leicester and Burnley.

We have the generous fixtures. I think City will get maximum points but I think Liverpool will drop points, likely at Old Trafford. We just need to focus on our game and win our next two games. The confidence and momentum from that will be HUGE for us, especially as we get closer to moving into our new stadium and closer to the return of our key players.

We are third favourites for a reason. But remember, No one in the league has won more games than us.

COYS!

Poch needs to wack some f*cker with his shoe at half time against leicester if we are determined to throw it away. 5 points isn't much. could be down to 2 soon.. lets see. But as always spurs f*ck it up!

Back
Top Bottom